| Chapter 3 | Preparation

> Picture of MALE Akahana Senton <

You've. Got. To. Be. Joking. Me. 

The Princeton and the Senya are my family. 

My mouth drops hearing the news of how both my families are the two most famous and richest family in the country and the world. Princeton Family, is a British family that has the blood of nobles from ancient history. They specialize mainly on politics and few sorts of business around the world. Then there's also the Senya Family on my mom's side, they also have a history of being royalty but now in modern day they specialize mainly on traditional products with the side of digital programs. 

Just when I was thought I was about to faint, my father chuckles, "I saw this coming but I didn't know that the 'cool' girl I saw few minutes ago can make an expression like this."

"Who wouldn't!" I break myself away from my shock as I throw my hands up, "Finding that you belong in two of the richest families is not something very normal for me! Especially when I thought I was just a normal high school girl for fifteen years!!"

He chuckles at my outburst as I start to rant about my normal life.

"It's perfectly fine for you to be like this. But, I need to tell you this. You'll have to move out and come to our mansion." He reports getting all my shock to disappear in that moment.

Not shocked about having a mansion.

"Do I have to?" I frown as he nods getting me to turn into depression mode.

"Yes. I'm really sorry. I know this is where you and Elizabeth lives, but you'll have to live with me. Don't worry. You can always come here to visit, we're not going to sell this place of course." He reassures me as I sigh.

"When will I be moving?" I ask quietly.

"After Elizabeth's funeral. So two days from now." He states as I brush my hair back.

"Okay.,," I place my head on the palm of my hands while he starts brushing his hand on my hair.

"I promise you, Akahana." He kisses my forehead getting me to smile.

"Thanks, Dad." 

// Next Day //

"I get that I should wear something appropriate and all, but do I have to wear a dress?" I whine clutching the holding bar in front of me.

If I use my full grip on it, I might break it so I'm forcing myself to not. Even though I'm in pain I'm in dire pain. But I am quite used to pain due to my middle school life when I joined doing that because of the way I thought I was weak, so I started to become one of them. My thoughts are gone when I feel the bind tighten getting me to gasp once again from the agony of pain around my stomach and waist. The squeezing of the corset gets me to turn my pain into laughter and then continues to repeat do to the ticklish feeling.

"I have no idea why you feel pain and laughter in this." My father states outside the dressing room as I finish my laughing fit again.

"It tickles." I answer.

In a way, this binding thing both tickles and gives me pain. Don't ask why cause I also don't know the answer myself. 

Finally, when the woman finishes, I get a sigh of relief as I can finally have time to breathe. Looking at the mirror in front of me, I shake my head still wondering why I have to look super skinny making me look like a stick on a branch. Coming back in, the woman shows me a beautiful strapless black dress. It puffs out a bit at the waist as it stops a bit underneath the thighs. 

The glint in the woman's eyes is what gets the color on my skin to drain as I dread for what will happen next. This is just great.

Jumping back, I try to dodge get but she hugs me tightly around the waist getting me to freeze instantly as I couldn't breathe for a moment. Using this opportunity, the glint in her eyes shine as she forces me to wear the dress. By forcing me I mean by she pins me down by sitting on me as she dresses me. It's weird and awkward in the same way, but I ignore such feelings as I just want to get out. Screams of me shouting 'crazy woman' fills the dressing room, I had to protest some way. And after a few minutes of chaos in the dressing room, she finally gets me to wear the dress.

"She's done, sir." She bows to my father as I try to pull the dress down more to hide my legs.

Before I could fix myself for my comfort, the woman grabs my wrist and pulls me outside of the changing room. There, I found my father's calm eyes turn into shock. Unlike yesterday, my hair is brush nicely as my face isn't as horrible as yesterday's. Standing their awkwardly, I let him stare as he looks at me with the black dress which matches with black flats. Everything is black.

"Definitely not." He shakes his head getting me and the woman to be in confusion.

"Is there something wrong, sir? If you want to make the dress prettier, I can." She starts but my father cuts her as he shakes his head again.

"No way. It's not that it's not pretty. It's amazing. She looks beautiful! Too beautiful that I can't show anyone about this!" He explains getting dumbfounded looks back before he changes his mind, "I want her to look like a boy."

I groan thinking about all the tortures I just went through, "You've got to be kidding me."

"So you rather wear a dress?" He asks and my thoughts to instantly change.

"Let's go through the tortures again!" I chirp heading back into the dressing room.

This time, I had to add wrapping around my breast to make them look flat getting me to feel like a mummy. The bindings around my waist stays as it seems like the woman liked the idea of having a petite body to make me look like a normal person. But to her surprise. I didn't look normal at all. Staring at my new self now as I'm just dress differently, my long strawberry-white hair is then cover by a short messy pink-white wig as I wear a tuxedo.

"Oh my gosh! You look so adorable!" The woman squeals before giving me a death hug, "If only you were actually a boy I won't mind stealing you away for myself!"

"Uh....thanks?" I reply not knowing how to respond back.

"Okay, let's show Mr Princeton now!" She chirps before dragging me out of the dressing room again to reveal myself to my father.

He is on his phone talking before looking up towards me. Our eyes lock to each other before he stares at me once again. His phone is clutch in his hand as he just stares and stares.

"It looks bad doesn't it." I frown now thinking the woman's words are lies.

"No. Definitely not. You look handsome. Surpassing all my sons in appearance, in honesty. They  look handsome too, but you're definitely the cherry on top." He finds the words to explain getting me to blush slightly with a smile.

Smiling back, he extends his hand out to me, "Shall we go now, Mr Yamazuki?"

"Of course." I reply back in a lower voice matching my appearance.