Chapter 3

Chapter 3

We walked out of our gate, then waved at our guards. Then we walked next door.

"Hello," Justin's guards said.

"Hey," I said.

"Can I have your name?" Kenny asked.

"Well, I don't think Justin knows our name, but mine is Jessica, this is my sister Heather, and my Mom Biranda, I have a little brother named Cole, I can go get him if you want me to," I said.

"Ok, may I ask what you did today, and what do you drive?" Kenny asked.

So I told him what Heather and I did today, and I told Kenny that I drive a Purple Range Rover. And I told him about Justin having to run errands.

"What errands did he run?" Kenny asked.

"He had to go pick you up, and go to and pick a few things up at the store," I said.

"Ok, I will be back in one mintute," Kenny said. Kenny walked up to the house and stepped in. It was about a minute and Kenny was back at the fence with Justin.

"Yep! Those are the girls," Justin said. "But wait!" Justin laughed. "Who is the other lady?" Justin asked.

"This is my Mom Biranda," I said.

"Um, I guess she can pass too," Justin smiled, knowing everything is all good.

Justin is a really polite kid, he is taught to be very polite and use his manners. I really like how his manners and politeness is, I don't think he would do anything to upset you. All I got to say is he is a good kid! :)

"Thanks," I smiled back, as the guards opened the gate and let us in.

As we walked into Justin's house, I looked around, and everything is so beatiful. As we entered his hosue my mouth dropped even more! His house I bet was about 8.3 Million! It is a cool house! Everything he has in it, is so I don't know how to put it but "Awesome"!

"Welcome!" one of Justin's maids said.

My Mom, Heather, and I smiled and waved.

"So what do you think so far?" Justin asked.

"It's beautiful!" I said.

"I love it!" Mom said.

"I have no idea what to think it's so awwesome!" Heather smiled.

"Thank you!" Justin smiled. "So Biranda, do you want to go and meet my Mom?" Justin asked.

"I would love to!" Mom said with excitement.

"Ok, she is upstairs," Justin said, as he started walking upstairs with us following behind. Pattie was on the computer looking for some outfits it looked like.

We were in their computer room.

"Hey Mom," Justin said. "This is Biranda, and this is Heather, and this is Jessica, you can call her Jessie if you want for short," Justin saidas he pointed us out.

"Nice to meet you girls, Justin has told me everything that he knows about you girls, well Heather and Jessie," Pattie smiled.

"Oh yes, my girls have told me all about Justin too," Mom laughed.

Justin, Heather, and I all laughed.

"So, how old are you girls?" Pattie asked.

"I'm thirteen," Heather said.

"Cool, and how about you?" Pattie asked me.

"I just turned seven-teen in July," I said.

"That's really cool, you know Justin is seven-teen," Pattie said joking around.