3.) The Tour

"Ok we have to be quiet when we go in, I'll tell the others later. I need to tell them myself rather than have any of them find you, that wouldn't be pretty." Tony chuckled punching in a passcode to get into Stark towers. Once the door opened Tony walked through but Loki didn't follow. He turned around once he realized Loki wasn't right next to him. "You coming or what?" He raised an eyebrow. Loki looked like a lost puppy. He put his head down.

"I'm sorry. I'm nervous, and I don't want to impose. You've been very kind to me considering... You don't have to. I don't want the others to be unhappy either. It would probably just be best if we parted ways." Loki stuttered out, starting to walk away.

"Hey get back here, I already told you, you have no choice. You won't make it in the streets of New York. It will be ok, I promise." Tony pleaded. Loki nodded and slowly followed him inside. He was already mesmerized the minute he stepped foot in.

"Wow, this is nice." Loki shyly announced.

"Thanks." Tony winked.

"Good afternoon Mr. Stark, welcome back. Are you aware of an intruder? Loki Laufeyson? Do you need me to contact the other Avengers?"

"No thank you JARVIS, I invited him in." Tony chuckled, thinking of how strange it actually was.

"Are you under any form of mind control Sir? Scanning for anything out of the ordinary."

"No JARVIS Loki has changed, he's going to be staying here for a little bit. You can trust my judgment. Also don't inform the other Avengers, I would like to tell them myself."

"Yes Sir." JARVIS agreed.

"Are you sure this is ok Tony?" Loki wondered. Tony laughed, that was the first time he'd heard Loki use his first name.

"Yeah if you keep asking I'll change my mind. Come on I'll show you around." Tony walked next to Loki showing him the necessities. "Here's the tv room, and the dining room, and the kitchen is over here..." Tony rambled. Loki was mesmerized by how nice and large everything was. He continued to follow Stark around. They went up a floor and Tony showed him to his room. "Alright here's you." Tony opened up a door on the left. When he walked in the room was a beautiful shade of Emerald green. "It seemed fitting for you. The beds a king so you'll have plenty of room and a walk in closet... Are those your only clothes?" Loki shrugged, then nodded. "Ok well we will change that. You have your own bathroom as well, full bath and shower, cupboard, toilet. There should already be all the appropriate toiletries. Anything else you might need? Oh towels are also in the cupboard." Loki shook his head.

"Stark, I don't know what to say, it's perfect. Thank you." Loki beamed. Tony laughed. It was strange to see Loki this way, he really wasn't so bad. Tony could see them becoming friends maybe.

"Mr. Stark, the other Avengers are back." JARVIS announced.

"Thank you." Tony acknowledged. "Well it's all yours, stay put okay? I'm gonna go talk to them, if you don't hear back from me in a half an hour assume I'm getting murdered. Take a shower why don't you." Stark joked. "I'll come back in a little bit."