00; Hypnotising

The plan was easy to follow, I scan the crowd for anything fishy. We were here in Mexico for Derek. "Hey sunshine! Could I buy you a drink?" A boy, he looked a year older than I. He leaned onto the counter bar and hovered over the stool before plopping down on it. He was attractive.

He had short brown hair, vibrant bluish greenish eyes, pearly white teeth, a wide smile and dimples. "Uh no thank you." I grinned politely. The boy smirked, he tapped the bar table ordering two lemon tequila shots. "In casee you..." He popped the shot right in front of me. "Change your mind."

I stared at the tempting shot, the small glass had tequila in it with a lemon slice on top. "I'm Roman, by the way." He smiled. "I'm Samantha." I lied smiling softly, Romans lips twitched and his eyebrows knitted. His face finally broke loose as he chuckled. "No need to lie to me Kelly." He laughed.

I grew tense, I felt my face flush. "I need to go. Sorry." I shoved the drink aside, I made my way past him till he yanked me back. "85 millions a lot. I never really thought King Alphas existed. I do my research. Might I say babe, your way more beautiful in person." He clicked his tongue as his eyes trailed my body.

I quickly yanked my arm back. "Leave me alone." I growled. "Watch your tone sweetie. Keep your voice raised like that, I won't hesitate on skinning you alive." I cringed at his words, I turned on my heels running away from the boy.

I felt a shoulder roughly bump into mine, causing the strangers drink to spill everywhere. "Oh god! I'm so sorry!" I shrieked, the stranger chuckled and bent down to help him up. "Sorry, there was this boy I was running away from and I just-I—I'm sorry." I awkwardly laughed.

"It's fine really." I dragged my eyes up the strangers chest. He was cute, just like the other guy. Can't trust cuties.

"It is?" I asked handing him the glass that didn't shatter. 

"Yeah I mean, it's not everyday that I get to meet my beta that now turned into a king alpha that I have to protect from assassins like my dearest brother Roman." He grinned down at me, my breath was caught in my throat.

"I-I'm sorry what?" I knitted my eyebrows. The boy laughed, he shine his red orbs and smirked. "Roman wouldn't actually hurt you. Just wants to see what sort of beta I created." He gave me a toothy smile, his K-9 like teeth grazed his bottom lip. "Tell Scott that Travis said hi." He winked, he pressed a chaste kiss to my cheek before disappearing into the crowd.

I took a step only to bump into another person. "Listen! If you're cute than I'm sorry but you can't be trusted! M-" I felt a prickle in my neck than some warm stinging sensation. "Wolfsbane." I hissed before falling to the ground.

***
Malia popped a grape in her mouth as they awaited for Scott. "Is it weird?" Malia question, Kelly remained quiet as she cleared her throat. "What was it like? Your Dad's?" Kelly slightly tensed up before relaxing.

"Uh, it was weird." She checked the cupcakes that were in the oven before propping up on her feet. "People telling you how great of a man my father was." She shrugged pulling the cupcakes out. "It's just, off knowing that that's the last time you'll get to see that person before their buried underground." Kelly sighed.

"I-I didn't even know her that well, she saved me though. Are you going to miss her?" Kelly choked on her tears, she felt a single tear rolling down her cheeks. And before she knew it, it was almost impossible to hold back the remaining years. She choked and cried, Malia jumped off the counter, she pulled Kelly into her chest.

Malias fingers combed and massaged Kelly's hair relaxing her chokes and cries. "Allison's in a better place."

"Wake up Kelly! Come on!" I jolted up awaking, my muscles were sore. "You're okay!" Scott had lifted me up off the ground checking me for wounds. "Not entirely."

Scott furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. "They have Lydia." Scott softly spoke, testing the waters with my reaction. "Lydia? What the hell do they want with Lyds?" I jolted up from the cold floor running toward the door. I pushed on it, hoping that I'd budge but it hadn't. I roared, digging my claws into the concrete door trying my best to pull in it. 

"We already looked for a way out." Stiles called as he noticed my luck. My head dropped to the floor, that's when j seen the blood splattered across the floor. "I think a lot of people have." I muttered. "I say when that door opens again, we take out whoever's standing in the way and run for it." Malia declared. "What about Lydia?" I asked running my hands down my face.

"What about her?" She replied. "We're not leaving without her." I growled. "Why not?" She asked. This time Stiles spoke up. "Because we don't leave without people. Remember, we talked about this? Rules of the wild kingdom don't apply to friends. Is that what you would do as a coyote, leave her for dead?" He asked her. "If she was weak and injured, yeah." Malia replied.

Scott sighed turning away. "If hunting had been bad that season, I would eat her. Then I'd leave." Malia responded.

"Mmm." I chuckled.

"Believe it or not, that's progress." Stiles tried explaining.

"All right, guys, we're not dead yet." Scott tried speaking

"And that means Araya wants something." I added.

"But if the Calaveras don't know where Derek is, that means they didn't take him from the loft." Stiles piped up.

I furrowed my eyebrows. "Then where'd they take him from?"