EXTRA CREDIT

(G!P)
Lauren's whole body thrummed with desire as soon as her parents left the house, leaving her and Camila alone in it for the whole day. Still, they had homework to finish and Camila was intent on finishing absolutely everything before they locked themselves up in Lauren's bedroom.
Reluctantly, she ignored the faint stirring in her gut for the time being, even though the moisture forming between her legs was screaming for something different. However, she flushed as Camila stood up and unzipped her jeans, pulling them off so that she was left in her shirt and boxers.
Camila groaned in relief as she neatly folded her jeans and put it inside her backpack. "That feels a whole lot better," she said as she stretched out her arms and sat back down on the floor, leaving Lauren a little disappointed because she could no longer see the bulge in her girlfriend's boxers.
They sat away from each other before her parents left, but it didn't matter anymore now that they were away. She picked up her textbooks and sat right next to Camila, and the brunette glanced at her and smiled before turning her attention back to her books. Lauren touched their knees together, the stirring in her gut becoming more pronounced as she flirtatiously rubbed her legs and feet against Camila's.
For the next hour, only the scratching of pens against paper could be heard, along with Camila's occasional quiet singing and the hitching of Lauren's breath every time she sneaked a glance at the brunette's crotch. Finishing first, Lauren snapped her textbook shut and craned her neck, her joints popping back into place as she stretched her arms and legs.
She watched the way Camila's eyebrows furrowed as her brown eyes skimmed across the pages, pen tucked between her lips as she concentrated on her reading. Lauren bit her lip and raked her nails against Camila's thigh, eliciting a soft sigh from the brunette. She was starting to become impatient and a little handsy, because Camila was so engrossed with her homework that she ignored Lauren's sensual touches.
Inching her hand higher, Lauren smirked in satisfaction as Camila's breath hitched when her palm grew dangerously close to the tent in her boxers.
"Lauren," Camila said weakly as Lauren traced the outline of her penis. "I- I still have to finish my extra credit..."
The quiet, pleading tone in Camila's voice just made Lauren want her all the more instead of stopping her. Ignoring Camila's weak protests, she slid her hand underneath her girlfriend's boxers and pulled out her half-erect cock, humming in delight as she stroked its length. All of Camila's objections died on her lips as soon as Lauren rubbed the tip of her now fully hard member and swiped the pre-cum that oozed out of its slit.
"Why don't you try and finish your homework while I let my hand do its job... down here," Lauren suggested in a sweet, honey-like voice that dripped sex.
Camila moaned and started writing faster than before, which made Lauren smile in amusement. She leaned forward and nipped at the spot behind Camila's ear while she pumped her girlfriend's throbbing member with slow, deep strokes.
Lauren swore that Camila's cock felt hotter in her fist with each pump of her hand, and she smirked as Camila's fingers trembled around the pen she was holding. She whispered hotly into Camila's ear that she couldn't wait until they got into her room, and this elicited a desperate, keening gasp.
The desperation to finish her homework or the desperation to come, Lauren didn't know. But she did enjoy having Camila squirm and jerk her hips and the feel of her dick twitching in her hand.
"Mmm, Lo," Camila strained out, sweat breaking out of her forehead as she thrust her hips forward, greedy for friction against her pulsing shaft.
Mesmerized, Lauren stared at Camila's cock, shiny with pre-cum and the veins more pronounced. Her pussy gushed at the sight, soaking her panties and her inner thighs. Unable to take it anymore, Camila dropped her pen and kicked her books and notebooks aside, her moans becoming needier as the wet sounds of her dick being fisted by Lauren filled her ears.
"I thought you wanted to finish your extra credit?" Lauren husked, entertained by Camila's sudden change of heart.
"How can you expect me to do that when-" Camila choked on her words as Lauren gripped the base of her shaft, her hands clenched tightly into fists. "Oh, fuck!"
"Do you want to cum, baby? Or would you rather do your extra credit?" Lauren stopped her ministrations, causing Camila to whine desperately. Still, her hand remained wrapped around Camila's cock, patiently waiting for an answer.
"I- I need to come. Please, Lauren," Camila begged and rolled her hips to get Lauren starting again.
Smiling triumphantly, Lauren kissed the corner of Camila's mouth. "Good girl," she purred as she started pumping Camila's twitching shaft again.
Camila groaned deeply and threw her head back and Lauren flicked her tongue against her earlobe, which became her undoing. Gasping sharply, Camila exploded all over Lauren's hand, her creamy white cum spurting out of her cock in thick ropes. Some landed on her shirt, but Lauren managed to point her dick away from her books, saving them from what could have been a huge mess.
"Mmm, that's even better," Lauren hummed as she licked her hand clean of Camila's semen. She moaned at the salty taste that filled her mouth, and she leaned forward to kiss the tip of Camila's still rigid pole before tucking it back inside her boxers.
"I swear, you can make me come so hard by just giving me a handjob," Camila panted as she put her books inside her backpack.
"It's all in the practice. And you know how much I love practicing with you," Lauren said suggestively, biting her lip as she trailed a finger down Camila's chest. "So, what do you want to do next?"
Camila scoffed and got to her feet, then helped Lauren stand up. "What do you think? I am going to reciprocate. I can't concentrate on doing my homework anymore because of that orgasm you just gave me."
"That's what I like to hear," Lauren smirked and led Camila upstairs to her bedroom.
She pulled off her hair tie, kicked off her tennis shoes and lied down on her bed, beckoning Camila to her. Camila smiled and pulled off her shirt, then climbed on top of Lauren. Grasping the back of Camila's neck, Lauren pulled her in for a greedy kiss, their tongues and teeth clashing. With a huge grin, Camila slowly unzipped her Cheerios top, and they broke the kiss briefly so that she could pull it off.
Camila unclasped her bra and started attacking her breasts with open-mouthed kisses, hand drifting down between her legs. Lauren's legs fell open as Camila stroked her inner thighs, near her soaked sex. Her chest heaved as Camila's fingers brushed against her panties, her pussy throbbing with the need to be touched.
She cradled Camila's face between her hands and trailed kisses all over her jaw and neck, then sank her teeth into the brunette's pulse point. Hissing in pain, Camila grabbed a fistful of sheets while Lauren soothed the sting using her tongue.
"Oh my God," Camila shuddered as Lauren sucked on the newly-formed hickey on her neck. "Shit."
Lauren smirked and slid her hands underneath Camila's shirt, lightly scraping her back with her blunt nails. Moaning lowly, Camila pressed her body against Lauren's, the heat sweltering as their lips found their way to each other again.
"Touch my pussy..." Lauren husked naughtily, and Camila pushed aside her panties and stroked her pink folds. "Mmm, yes..." she sighed as Camila touched her dripping snatch. "You made me ruin my panties again."
Camila grinned and dipped a finger inside Lauren's core, eliciting a breathless gasp. "I just evened the odds. You made me cum in my boxers at the locker room last week, remember?"
"Oh, but you enjoyed it when I grinded against you on the benches. You were moaning so loudly, too," Lauren licked her lips and pressed two fingers against Camila's lips. Brown orbs were dark with desire, and it made Lauren shiver. "Now shush and start fingering me."
She sounded filthy, but she loved it. And it was clear that Camila loved it too, because she inserted another finger inside her hole and started rubbing her inner walls. Of course, it didn't stretch her and fill her up the way Camila's cock did, but it was better than using her own fingers.
"You're so hot..." Camila sighed and kissed Lauren as she pumped her fingers, the wet sounds becoming more pronounced with each push and pull of her digits.
Lauren wished that she could see Camila's fingers sliding in and out of her, but the sloppy sounds coming from her pussy was erotic and dirty enough for her. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head as Camila fingered her faster, her cunt grasping and clenching tightly. She arched her back when she felt Camila's mouth latch onto her right breast, sucking and licking greedily.
She let out a keening whine when she felt Camila's fingers thrusting deeper inside of her, coaxing her to cum. Moans escalating, she rolled her hips to feel more of the pleasure in her cunt, her breathing coming out in heavy pants. It was too good, and she couldn't restrain the sensual noises that were being ripped out of her.
And when she felt the tip of Camila's fingers graze her g-spot, she came with a loud, guttural moan, squirting out pussy juices that dripped down the bed. Rachel withdrew her digits, causing Lauren to whine at the loss of the source of her pleasure. And her orgasm.
Before she fully recovered, Camila pulled down her skirt and panties, and she sighed as she felt the weight of her girlfriend pressing down on her.
"Off," she demanded as she tugged on Camila's shirt.
Camila did as she was told and pulled off her shirt and unhooked her bra, her boxers now the only piece of clothing she had left. Lauren bit her lip seductively and ran her hands across Camila's abdomen before hastily taking off her boxers, her dick jutting out proudly between her legs.
It was the perfect size for stretching her out and hitting her g-spot, and was certainly long and thick enough for driving her wild when they had sex. Most people probably thought that she was still a virgin and wouldn't let Camila touch her breasts underneath her bra given her reputation of being a tease, but...
If only they knew how horny she could be for Camila.
And she enjoyed every single bit of it. Sex with Camila was always an adventure, and she craved it when they couldn't be alone together. After the first time Camila came inside of her, her pussy filled to the brim with her semen, she wondered why she promoted the Chastity Club in the first place.
"What are you thinking about, baby?"
Lauren smiled at the term of endearment and kissed Camila sweetly on the lips. "Just the first time you came inside me."
"Oh wow," Camila licked her lips and nudged the tip of her dick against Lauren's thighs, smearing the pale skin with her pre-cum. "That was so hot."
"Mmhmm," Lauren hummed in agreement and reached a hand between their bodies to stroke Camila's shaft.
She moaned at the sexy sight above her. Camila, screwing her eyes shut, sweat coating her forehead and neck and lips parted as she panted heavily. Oh, she can't wait to hear Camila groaning and grunting while she speared her prick inside her dripping snatch. Her hand subconsciously let go of Camila's twitching shaft and drifted down between her legs to stroke her sex.
Camila whimpered at the loss of friction and Lauren purred as she continued to touch herself, though it wasn't as pleasurable as compared to Camila's hands.
"C'mere, baby..." Lauren husked and spread her legs as far as they could go, making mewling sounds while she rubbed herself.
Camila groaned and pulled her hand away, then kissed Lauren as she slid her cock inside her waiting pussy. Her cum made it easier for Camila to push in, and her mouth fell open as she took all of the brunette's length. She felt even more turned on when Camila sighed against her lips, and the eroticism of having her girlfriend buried balls deep inside her core left her even more aroused.
"Wow, you're so warm... And tight," Camila grunted and rolled her hips, and Lauren keened into her.
"You're so big, Camila..." Lauren said hotly as she roamed her hands across the expanse of Camila's back. Upon saying this, she felt Camila's cock twitch inside her grasping sex. "So big and hard. Oh, my pussy feels so full," she added naughtily and dug her nails into Camila's shoulder blades, eliciting a sharp hiss of pain.
Camila pressed the whole front of her body against Lauren and pulled out, leaving only her head inside the blonde's entrance. And then she pushed all the way in again, repeating the process with deep strokes. Lauren gasped and ran her hands seductively around Camila's body, before settling them on the brunette's ass. Rolling her hips, she grinded against Camila as her velvety heat made squishing sounds every time the brunette withdrew her cock.
Their nipples grazed and their skin made slapping sounds with each rough shove of Camila's dick in her pussy, wet, sucking sounds bouncing off the walls of Lauren's bedroom. It was heaven, and Lauren moaned and mewled as she listened to Camila's sex noises. She clenched around Camila's prick, tightening her walls to massage it.
"Mmm, mmm, oh!" Lauren panted, hugging Camila close to her as she clawed at her back. It felt intimate, with the way Camila kissed her lips and neck while she pumped her dick inside her sex. And nothing could beat the sensation of having Camila inside of her without any barriers. "That's it, baby. Fill my pussy up just like that."
Camila grunted and kept her pace nice and steady, making sure to drag her cock against the walls of Lauren's greedy snatch every chance that she got. Lauren's moans were unrestrained, her mouth hanging wide open and eyebrows furrowed as she enjoyed the feeling of Camila's shaft sliding in and out of her.
"Faster!" she gasped out and wrapped her legs loosely around Camila's waist, needing to feel all of her body against her.
With a deep groan, Camila complied and sped up her pace, fucking roughly into Lauren's pussy. She slammed her hips down, and Lauren shrieked as the tip of Camila's member grazed her sweet spot. Her moans rose higher in pitch as she was plowed into her bed, and she desperately grasped Camila's back as the pleasure assaulted her body and senses.
Camila surged in for a fierce kiss, swallowing her loud moans of ecstasy. Their tongues danced sloppily, both of them too focused on making each other feel good with their fucking. But then Camila started ramming harder, turning Lauren's moans and kittenish mewls into sobbing and wailing. It was animalistic, the way Camila was moaning and grunting while powering her dick inside her dripping snatch.
"So fucking hot and tight," Camila gritted out as she slowed down her pace, but still making sure that her thrusts were deep.
Lauren nodded numbly, clenching her pussy muscles so that it was a tight fit for Camila's shaft. She moaned in contentment as Camila lay still on top of her, running her hands through sweat-damped chestnut locks while they just stared at each other. Camila's cock pulsed inside her sex, making her smile dazedly. She could feel how stretched her pussy was like this, with Camila balls-deep inside of her and held still.
But they couldn't orgasm like this, and she intended to take advantage by having as much as she could while her parents were still away. With a small sigh, she rolled her hips and rubbed the back of Camila's neck, her hazel eyes hooded with desire. Camila pulled out, leaving only the head of her dick inside Lauren's sex.
And then she slammed right down, and Lauren shrieked at the unexpected harsh movement. She made keening noises, her cheeks flushed a deep red as she listened to the wet sounds of her pussy being jackhammered by Camila.
"Oh God!" Lauren cried out, arching off the bed as she was fucked thoroughly. It felt amazing, and the only sounds she could make were her sobs and wails of ecstasy. She didn't want Camila to stop. She just wanted everything harder and faster. "Fuck me, Camila! Don't stop! Oh!" she begged, settling her hands on Camila's waist.
Camila bit on her collarbone and Lauren gasped, shuddering violently as her orgasm finally crashed over her. Her walls fluttered around Camila's cock, milking her as her pussy juices flooded out, soaking the brunette's shaft and dripping down on the sheets. Camila whined and continued pumping into her, desperately chasing after her own orgasm.
Lauren felt the explosion of heat inside of her, and the sensation of being filled with Camila's sperm triggered another orgasm. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head as Camila continued unloading her semen in thick spurts, shooting deep inside her pussy.
"Oh wow," Camila mumbled, keeping her shaft sheathed in Lauren's core as they came down from their high. Purring quietly, Lauren kissed Camila's jaw and drew out every single drop of her cum.
"You get an A-," Lauren drawled out, her voice hoarse from her screaming.
"Just an A-?" Camila said incredulously, propping herself up on her hands to stare at Lauren in utter disbelief. "An A-? After I made you cum that hard?"
Lauren smirked and nodded, knowing that Camila was a competitive person and wouldn't settle for that A-. All she really wanted was for Camila to shoot her seed inside her snatch again and again until they fell limp and exhausted.
"Well, I could give you extra credit. And maybe I'll give you that A+ if you make my pussy feel better than that," Lauren suggested and arched an eyebrow.
Camila growled and pinned Lauren's hands above her head, her cock beginning to harden again inside her cum-filled sex.
"Challenge accepted," Camila whispered.
Lauren smiled and wrapped her arms around Camila's neck as she moaned out a lustful, "Oh!"