"More like strangers." I joked and sat on the couch. 

"So, what have you've been up to this year?" Ryan asked while he sat next to me. 

"Still modeling.. Well I was... And yeah." I shrugged. "What about you?" 

"College.. You're really popular there." Ryan chuckled. 

"What do you mean?" 

"You're posters are everywhere." 

"Oh." I sighed. 

"Well I got a girlfriend." Chaz said out loud. 

"Really?" I asked. 

"Yup. Not as hot as you.. But she's still perfect and she's all mine." 

"What's her name?" Ryan asked. 

"Sophia." Chaz smiled. "Doesn't her name just sound perfect?" Chaz gushed. 

"What about you Ryan? Do you have a girlfriend?" I asked. 

"Nah.. Still looking." Ryan shrugged. "What's with you and Christian though?" 

"Uh.. Christian is my boyfriend." 

"What? Isn't he like only 16?" Chaz laughed. 

"Age doesn't matter." I defended. 

"Is dick is probably small." Justin joked. They all started to laugh. 

"It's not small." I defended. 

"You guys had sex before?" Justin asked. 

"No... You know what, you guys are weird and rude. I'm just gonna leave." I said annoyed. 

"Come on Ky, we're just joking." Ryan laughed. 

"Well it's not funny Ry." I sighed and left. I went to the stage area and sat on a random chair on the 5 fifth row and started to play with my phone. 

~1 Hour Later~ 

"Hey dad." I said walking up to him. 

"Not now Kylie, I'm busy." Dad said walking away. 

"Yo Scooter! Come play just one game!" Justin shouted while waving a controller in the air. Dad smiled and walked over to the boys. Are you serious? Wow, some dad you are. Um.. Didn't you just blow me off? I can't take this. I sighed and walked outside, I decided I need some fresh air. I just ignored the screaming and walked to a random corner and dialed moms number. 

"Hello, sorry I couldn't make it to the phone please leave a message." I heard moms voice message say. I sighed and rolled my eyes. 

"Hey.. I just wanted to see how and Jackson were doing.. So yeah. Bye I guess." I said and hung up. 

"KYLIE, CAN WE HAVE A PICTURE?!" Some fans screamed. 

"YEAH A PICTURE!" They screamed. I shrugged and went up to them. 

"Why are you guys so early?" I asked them. "It's so hot out here." 

"We wanted to see Justin." One of them said. 

"Yeah, what's Justin doing?" They asked. 

"Uh.. I think he's playing Xbox with Ryan and Chaz." I replied while taking some pictures. 

"RYAN AND CHAZ ARE HERE?!" One girl squealed. 

"Yeah, I'm not joking." I chuckled. "Wanna make a deal?" I asked all of them, there was only about 5 girls, all of them like 13/14 and one girl that was like 5.