Chapter Thirty: 1 Year Later Part 1

Start from the beginning

"I'm sorry." Isabelle looked at Leo. "I kinda lost control... That's what you do to me." Isabelle moved across the bed and sat on his lap. Leo smirked at her and kissed her jaw line.  

"You don't want to know what you do to me."  

"You can keep that to yourself." Isabelle laughed gently. "Your blood tasted good."  

"Did it?"  

"Yeah. It's really nice. It was even more better when I tasted your blood, made everything more heightened." 

"Take some more but I want some of your blood." Leo said while staring at her bright blue eyes.  

"Really?"  

"Yeah why not. No better time is there." Isabelle leaned in and kissed him on the lips gently. Isabelle trailed her lips too his neck and felt her fangs lower and the veins under her eyes become prominent. Isabelle gently sunk her teeth into his neck and sucked the warm blood. It was completely different to the human blood she would drink. Leo closed his eyes as he felt he drain a little of his blood, and opened his eyes when he felt Isabelle detach herself. "My turn?" His green eyes pierced hers. Isabelle nodded and Leo brought down his fangs and made his veins under his eyes appear, he moved closer to her neck and started to drink from her neck. Isabelle closed her eyes and breathed out. His hands moved up and down her arms, Leo came up from her neck and smiled gently, the veins underneath his eyes still on show, Isabelle lifted her fingers to touch the marks, gently the veins disappeared and she kissed him, Isabelle straddled Leo and sat down slowly. Leo quickly flipped Isabelle over and was now on top he thrusted harder each time until they both climaxed. Leo rolled over and wrapped a small blanket over them both. "I've missed that." 

"You've missed sex?" 

"Yes! There's so many days I can go without it!"  

"You're such a guy." Isabelle snickered. "But I have to say that was the best sex I've ever had." Isabelle chucked again.

The next morning Isabelle woke up and Leo was sitting out on the balcony. She got up and wrapped the hotel robe around her tight and walked out to the balcony. She sat down in the seat and smiled at Leo. "How you doing this morning?" 

"I'm very happy." He smiled and picked up a mug. "Coffee?"  

"Sure." Leo poured a cup of black coffee for her and handed her the mug. Isabelle gulped down the hot liquid and cursed as it burnt the back of her throat. She placed the empty mug down on the table and breathed out.  

"Thirsty?"  

"Kinda Yeah." 

"It's good coffee. The maid brought it up around an hour ago." 

"And I didn't hear her knock?" 

"No. She also brought up some food." 

"Oh yum! Where?" 

"Over on the table inside." Isabelle instantly got up and ran to the table with her vampire speed. She looked at the different range of food. There were eggs, bacon, pancakes, croissants and little muffins and all of them were on little plates. Isabelle licked her lips and picked a muffin, just as she was about to bite into the blueberry muffin she felt Leo holding her waist. He brushed his hands up and down each side of her waist. Isabelle dropped the muffin and let her hands fall down to her sides. Leo's hands went around the front of her and opened her robe. Isabelle kept her eyes closed and breathed out, she felt his hands trail down towards her hips and then her legs but then he stopped he leaned closer to her ear and whispered to her. "Another time." Isabelle huffed because he left her wanting more. She wined and turned around quickly and pulled him closer.