Chapter Twenty-Nine: A New Chapter In Her Life

Stay by Hurts. 

One of the most beautiful songs I've ever heard. Kinda sums up this chapter maybe? Gah I don't know."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Isabelle opened her eyes and looked around. She sat up on her bed and looked down at Chelsea who was sleeping on the floor with a blanket, Isabelle quietly got up and walked over to her bathroom. She closed the door and then looked at her reflection in the mirror, she was tired, and sleep was all around her eyes. She rubbed her eyes and turned on the shower. She stepped underneath the warm water and flexed her muscles, she let the droplets of water roll down her face, over her breasts and sighed. She grabbed the bottle of shampoo and lathered up some in her hands. She rubbed the shampoo through her hair to get the knots out, and cleaned her scalp, she let the water wash away all the bubbles and stood underneath the water, thinking what happened the night before. Isabelle didn't know Leo wasn't going to lash out like that at her, but she had to tell him eventually. Isabelle stepped out of the shower and grabbed a towel, she tightly wrapped it around her body and did the same with her hair. Isabelle opened the door and saw Charlotte sitting on the bed with Chelsea sitting at the desk. "Hey Char." Isabelle walked towards her wardrobe and opened it up.

"Hey Isabelle. So it's your last day.. How do you feel about it?"

"I feel fine."

"Well I know that's a lie. I know about the argument." Isabelle turned around and faced Chelsea.

"Sorry Isabelle. I was worried about you.. And I didn't really know what to do so I thought I'd tell Charlotte." Chelsea smiled apologetically 

"You know guys, I'd rather just pack, say my goodbyes and leave later on this afternoon."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah I am." Isabelle turned around and picked out black leggings, and a cream jumper with cream coloured ugg boots. She slipped on her bra and underpants before slipping on her jumper and leggings. She took the towel off after she was dressed and threw it in the pile of dirty laundry. "You know I'm really not fine." Isabelle sat on the floor and wiped tears that was escaping her eyes. "I just can't believe he took it badly. I don't understand why he started to shout and raise his voice." Isabelle sniffed back tears and gulped as the large lump caught in her throat. "Maybe our relationship was only going to last during my time here." 

"He's just being a jerk. Trust me this isn't the only time he's like it. He's like it most of the time.. It's just Leo."

"It's like he's ripped my heart out of my chest." Isabelle wiped the tears that started to fall from her eyes, she got up from the floor and picked up the washing she had to wash. "I'm going to wash these clothes." Isabelle held the washing in her arms tightly before walking out of her room, it was harder then she thought juggling washing in her arms while also trying to open the door. "Stay here as long as you want. I'll be back around a hour tops." Isabelle gently smiled before closing the door with her foot and leaving it on the jar. 

Isabelle walked down the corridor while biting her bottom lip. All different things she was thinking of like what would happen if she saw Leo? Would he ignore her or would he stand and talk to her. Isabelle walked through the lounge to the washing room and bundled all her clothes into one washer. There were a few students sorting their clothes out for washing and drying. Isabelle pressed the button and walked into the lounge. She watched the television and read a few old magazines that was sitting on the coffee table in the middle of the sofa's. She skimmed through about 6 magazines before she went to dry her washing. "Hey Isabelle, just doing your clothes?" Penny walked into the wash room and smiled as she spoke.