Chapter Thirty: 1 Year Later Part 1

Start from the beginning

After dinner they walked around the canals in Venice, they walked over the bridge and looked at the gondolas that were floating by, with couples relaxing as the Italian men quietly serenaded them as they floated down the river. "Leo?" Isabelle quietly said as they walked. 

"Yes?" 

"Do you miss it?" 

"Miss what being human?" 

"Yeah." They stopped walking and Leo stared at her, his eyes a bright green.  

"Course I do. But I think my life has got better since I became a vampire. Do you?" He whispered the vampire word.  

"Yeah I do. The possibilities, growing old, having children, seeing my grandchildren run around playing with their friends eventually dying with the person I love. But if it didn't transition I wouldn't of found you and fall madly in love with you. But if I could get a chance to be human again I would want to be human." 

"Well there is no possible way you can change back into human so you are stuck with me forever." Leo stuck his tongue out. 

"Sounds good to me. So for our last night we should?"  

"Go to the bar!" Leo said happily as he pulled Isabelle in for a hug.  

"A few drinks and then we go back to our room. Okay?" Isabelle said in his ear, she looked at him and kissed his lips. "You really need to shave your face." Isabelle snickered. Leo had a beard growing and his chin was all prickly.  

"I like my prickly chin. It makes me look old." Isabelle laughed into his neck. "What's so funny?"  

"It's funny because you're never getting old. You'll always be the same age for the rest of your life."  

"Aha. You are so funny." Leo started to tickle Isabelle which made her shriek and scream really loud.  

"Leo. Leo. Please I'm sorry. Leo. Stop. Everyone. Is. Looking!" Isabelle just managed to get out in between screeches.  

"Okay. Okay. I forgive you. C'mon lets go back to the hotel." Leo grabbed hold of Isabelle's hand. 

"Wait what about the bar?" 

"Don't fancy it anymore. I fancy something else." Leo winked at her, Isabelle felt her cheeks blush, she knew what he wanted. Plus they hadn't spent a night in the hotel relaxing for a few weeks, Isabelle made him walk around the towns and buying different stuff and every night she would sit down on the bed and automatically fall asleep and then Leo would come into the room expecting a night of wonderful sex but get disappointed when he found her asleep.

They walked through the double glazed golden doors and walked through the marbled reception and greeted the receptionist. She waved gently while looking back to the customer she was dealing with speaking in Italian. They walked up the stairs and let themselves into their room. Isabelle took of her jacket and draped it over the chair. Leo put his hands on Isabelle's waist which made her jump a little. He trailed kisses down her neck and gently moved his finger up and down her waist. Isabelle moved a little and closed her eyes as he sucked lightly on her skin. She spun around and faced him. She lifted off her top and flung it across the floor, Leo's eyes went hungry. He brought Isabelle closer so she could feel everything through his clothes. She quickly took off his top and jumped onto him while wrapping her legs around his torso. He kissed her cheeks and down to her breasts. He walked over to the bed and let Isabelle fall onto the cushioned duvet. He leaned down and kissed her passionately, letting his tongue explore her mouth. Isabelle arched her back and sat up a little she grabbed onto his belt and undid it, and Leo pulled his jeans down. She pulled Leo down so she was under him, she quickly tugged down her underpants and Leo did the same and ever so gently entered her, their hips moved in sync and they moved up the bed. Isabelle wrapped her arms around his neck as closed her eyes biting her bottom lip. Leo latched onto Isabelle's lips, with every thrust Isabelle bit down on his bottom lip. Leo thrusted again and Isabelle's teeth bit into his lip so hard she drew blood. "Ouch." Leo lifted his head up and moved off her, he wiped his lip and saw blood on his finger. "You bit me." He looked at Isabelle who was shocked.