Day 8

It had been one week since Hermione's and Ginny's arrival to 1977. The Marauders had no idea about the plan and told them they'd think about it and get back to them, which they haven't. Lilly, still thinking they were crazy, had ignored them.

So far Dumbledore had located one room: two beds in the Gryffindor wing which was not being used so he gave it to them. He had also persuaded everyone that they were new students, but some of the teachers were not buying it.

Or maybe they were just frustrated that he had welcomed two strangers into the school without letting them know. They still attended a few classes but in their free time they would go to Dumbledore office and discover what he had found out about heading home.

One of the teachers, were noticed luring around his office curiously. Obviously trying to find out why Hermione and Ginny were spending a lot of time in his office, instead of learning in their lessons. Dumbledore had been questioned many times with a repetitive reply of 'I know what I'm doing, you should not question it or doubt that your headmaster is making a wrong decision.'

Hermione and Ginny did wonder many times why Dumbledore wasn't taking more precautions to make sure they don't change the future, he is even allowing them to be friends with the students. He was very calm about the whole situation as if before their arrival he was already prepared. Well they did find it ludicrous that he had instantly believed them, also he hadn't denied there was a genuine reason behind that, and had in fact promised to reveal the reason another time.

Hermione and Ginny awoke to the dazzling sunlight appearing out of the window, blinding anyone nearby. "Good morning!" A ecstatic Ginny spoke, with nothing but a small smile on Hermione's face. They got dressed as slowly as possible knowing today was Monday and was the third day they would have old fashioned lessons with unfamiliar students and unfamiliar teachers.

Unfortunately for Hermione this was a genius time for school, when she approached her first lesson she had expected to zoom her hand up in the air get chosen for every question, just how she likes it. However in their class other brain boxes were present and some were even more educated.

Of course there were troublemakers however the teachers in this time were stricter with rules and wouldn't just let you go like Professor Flitwick. This did make sense, as it wasn't the actual time, however it was closer to the time when they had brutal punishments and probably brutal teachers. Meaning the teachers now would be more stricter than their time (but not brutal).

However this didn't stop Ginny and Hermione, even though some teachers would give them dirty looks, not trusting them because they knew nothing about them. The one thing that was still the same was the constant competition between the Slytherins and Gryffindors, even though this time they wouldn't outsmart Draco, there were still many aggressive students, some showed Malfoy up to be a wimp!

As Ginny and Hermione strolled to class through the busy hallways filled with chattering children, they came across their classroom where they had potions in. They hadn't had potions yet and their teacher Professor Slughorn was late. The girls entered the classroom where all the students were scattered about chatting to their friends. Everyone looked cheerful and delighted because he was late. But it all changed when Snape walked through the door.

Hi guys hope you enjoyed the chapter. As you have seen Slughorn is going to be in the book and since this is all happening on the 4th book (goblet of fire) Hermione and Ginny don't know who he is so I'm going to keep that way. Hopefully it'll still be fine.

P.S I update every weekend if you haven't noticed.