Zonkos

As Hermione opened the door, she got an immense shock of laughter and chatters. As she glanced around, she discovered freshly painted crimson walls with shelves full of rattling and hilarious products which the customers couldn't get enough of.

The store was rather busy at this point, but as Hermione looked around she could not see Ron which was a joy. As she strolled around the marvelous store she witnessed many enthralling products such as Sugar Quills, Frog Spawn Soap and much more.

In a corner Hermione saw Fred and George with atleast 10 boxes each piling them on the till to a surprised but delighted Zonko. As Hermione chuckled she continued her search.

She came across a cute little hairbrush which she was clueless about what it did.

"Ginny what does this do?" She asked Ginny who was behind her glancing at another thing. She spun around to find a curious Hermione.

"That makes your hair go frizzy and bushy and huge, perfect for pranks!"

'Not that you'd need it' Ginny muttered under her breath but Hermione heard with a furious face she crossed her arms.

"Excuse me! I don't have hair like that."

"I was joking Hermione and you've got to admit even though you've lost it now in my first year and when I met you, you did kind of have that hair."

Hermione sighed and carried on looking with Ginny. As she did Hermione spotted something very interesting on a shelf, she looked closely to see it was a normal soap however on the label on the shelf it read.

'New product to Zonkos! Perfect for getting your back on someone as this soap used on the face applies red paint all over which is permanent for one full day.'

"Hey Ginny this is perfect, he'll look like a idiot for a day being laughed at everywhere he goes, it'll serve him right for always being horrible to me. I trust he'll never do it again after this!"

"Yeah but isn't it too mean?"

"What! But he's been mean to me about millions of times and he'll only have it for a day then everything will go back to normal."

"Fine, but you do know you'll get in trouble."

"Ermm, well no one will know it's me who switched the soaps in his bathroom because he'll just think I'm too much of a nerd to do something bad!"

"Ok then."

As they were about to head to the till to buy it they saw two pretty good necklaces which shimmered in the sunlight. They clutched it in their hands to take a closer look.

"These are pretty, but they don't have a label on them to show what they do to you. Let's ask Zonko." Hermione nodded and went over to the till.

"Excuse me what do these necklaces do?"

"Well, it's funny, when I got my new stock at the bottom of the box was these necklaces I had no idea what joke they play. However they did look very pretty so I'm assuming they were mixed up and got in my stock instead of a jewellery shop. So I suppose they are normal necklaces, I meant to throw them away but forgot. But if you like them you can take them off my hands and you can buy them if you want?"

They both nodded and bought the stunning necklaces and went back to Hogwarts happy with their hopefully successful prank to play on Ron which they were planning to do tomorrow and also the strange but pretty necklaces they had in their hands.