The Loophole of the Elite Four

WTF moment: Loopholes to the elite four game developers hoped we wouldn't find. Without cheating.

Written By: Rose

Corresponding games: Alpha Sapphire and Omega Ruby

XD I'm not kidding, I figured this out while Skyping a friend and I was like: "Well, this makes things so much easier. How could they have let this slip through?" it's not as much of a pokemon WTF moment to something you are just like: "okay"

~~~

The words echoed through May's head as she trudged to the next elite four's room, ice starting to encase the bridge she crossed.

"Once you go in, there is no turning back. You can't go back and heal your pokemon, are you ready?"

The corner of May's lips perked in a slight smile as she stole a slight glance into her empty bag. In her defense, she thought her team would make it through with ease! But she was just a bit wrong about that. Her team was running in the yellow now and their move PP wasn't looking too good either.

The doors in front of her resembled an ice cottage from the mountains, her light eyes tracing down the icicles that hung like stalactites. Once she entered, she was faced with an elegant woman, just waiting for the newest burning heart of battle.

The woman's blonde hair swirled up into a fragile bun, her frosted skin looked like snow that could easily be destroyed. A delicate smile crossed the Elite's face, "Welcome. My name is Glacia of the Elite Four. I've traveled from afar to Hoenn so that I may hone my Ice-type moves. But all I have seen are challenges by weak Trainers and their Pokémon. I wonder what you will show me. What a relief it would be if I could, for once, have a serious battle against an opponent!"

May rose both hands, "Wait, wait, wait. I have to tend to my pokemon's wounds first."

"Then do so," the woman nodded carefully as her icy eyes tracked the pokemon trainer who oddly pulled out a phone and started to dial someone.

"Yo! Brendan, sup. Do you have your portable trading device on you? ... Cool! I need to trade with you, make sure it is with pokemon in a PC..." May suddenly whipped out a small machine and began to trade wirelessly with her traveling companion. All the pokemon on her belt vanished into thin air before new ones took their places, "Really? A Zigzagoon? You little bastard ... Alright, so you have them all? ... Now we trade them all back." And so the lights of trade danced through the room as Glacia's jaw began to hang. "And that's all of them! Yep, they are fully healed with full PP! Thanks Brendan, can you stay tuned so I can do this for a few more battles? ... Sweet, I owe you one."

Once she hung up her phone, the little trainer was readying for battle. Her hands felt up to her bow to tighten it as a cocky smirk came to her face. Glacia shook her head slightly, "I believe that is cheating..."

The brunette shrugged, "Eh. You didn't stop me so I think it's all good! I wasn't told I couldn't do this. Ah, the great thing about wireless trade. Now, are you ready to be crushed?"