ғɪᴠᴇ

We sat on some rocks near a river where we filled our flasks.I sat next to Katniss looking at the river.A mockingjay landed behind us.Pollux then looked at Katniss and tapped his pin.
"Yeah,that's a mockingjay" she said politely.Pollux then whistled and the mockingjays copied his melody.
"Well,now they'll never shut up."Gale said.Pollux tapped  his mouth twice mentioning for Katniss to sing.
"You want me to sing?"she asked him and he nodded his head.

Are you, are you commin' to the tree.
Where they strung up a man,they say who murderded three.

Strange things did happen here no stranger would it be.
If we met,at midnight in the hanging tree.

Are you,are you comin' to the tree?

Where a dead man called out for his love to flee.

Strange things did happen here no stranger would it be.

If we met,at midnight in the hanging tree.

Are you,are you commin' to the tree?

Where I told you to run so we'd both be free.

Strange things did happen here not stranger would it be.

If we met,at midnight in the hanging tree.

Whilw we were in the jet, I looked at the cieling but I knew that Gale was looking at me.

******************************

I listened Peeta talking on the 'Capitol TV'.
"Tonight,we' ve received reports of detrailed trains,of granaries on fire,and of a savage attack on the hyedroelectric dam in District 5."he said and probably Katniss came too because I heard her say:
"What have they done to you?"
"I'm begging for retrain and decency."Peeta continued.
"We interrupt your regularly scheduled hoarse manure to bring you..."Beetee said.
"Commin' to the tree?"Katniss's footage was now on the screen and Peeta and the rest of the Capitol could see it.
"That's it.That's our footage."President Coin said.
"They say who murdered three"the footage continued.
"Katniss?"Peeta asked recognizing her voice.
"He sees it.He sees our propo"Coin said.
"No stranger would it be..."
"Katniss,are you there?"Peeta asked.
"Peeta"Katniss told.
"Katniss?"he asked.
"Peeta,please continue.You were telling us about these savage attacks"Caesar told him
"Yeah.The attack, on the dam, was a callous and inhuman act of destruction..."he continued but he had no time to conclude because the footage interrupted him.
"Where a dead mean called out for his love to flee"
"Think about it.How will this end?What will be left?No one can survive this.No one is safe now.Not here in the Capitol.Not in any of the districts."he paused a little bit.
"They're coming Katniss.They're gonna kill everyone.And in District 13 you'll be dead by the morning."he said quickly and then everything disappeared.
"He's warning us.That was a warning"said Haymitch.
"Yes it was"Boggs told him.
"We have to get him out before they kill him."Katniss said.
"Is there anything in the air?"Coin asked a man.
"Nothing on Doppler,ma'am"he answered.
"He was in the mansion.He could have overheard something."Coin said.
"Possibly"Plutarch responded.
"It's time for an air raid drill"Coin said and I knew what that meant.I was behind Katniss  as we left the room and walked down the stairs.

"This is a code red alert.Please remain calm and begin evacuation protocol."

"Prim!Prim!"Katniss and I shouted when we entered the dining room but there was no one in there.We walked down the stairs one again. Suddenly there was a strong turmoil and Katniss and I bent down.Another one hit and we bent down once again.Everyone started to run.I stood at the edge of the stairs letting everyone leave first but Katniss fell down and everyone stepped on her.
"Katniss!"I yelled. I helped her up and we continued walking down the stairs but more quickly now.We run to a room with beds looking for Katniss's mom.
"Mom!"Katniss yelled.
"Where's Prim?"she asked her panicked.
"I thought she went to find you"she told us."She might be still on the stairs"
"There's no one on the stairs!" I told her
"She went back for the cat"Katniss said and we ran off to find her.We walked up the stairs and yelled her name.
"Prim!!Prim!!Prim"
"Blast doors will close in 30 seconds"Oh oh.
"Katniss!Heather!"she yelled back
"Katniss!"
"Get down here!"Katniss told her.
"Hurry"I yelled.
"Blast doors will close in 10 seconds" and then the count down started.
"Hold the doors"I yelled at them.
"Wait!Hold the doors!"Katniss yelled.Katniss,Gale,Prim and I were wet now.We passed the doors just in time.
"You went back for the cat!?What were you thinking?"She yelled at her.
"I wasn't gonna leave him behind.I couldn't live with myself!"
"I know Prim"She said hugging her.
"Let's go" I said.

******************************

There was another turmoil.I was next to Katniss.Her mother was  holding the three of us.And another.And another.Until the lights went off.Soon,everyone had lit candles.Katniss was holding ours.There was another turmoil and the roof cracked.
"Prim talk about something.Anything"Katniss told her.
"They promoted me at the hospital.I forgot to tell you.They're training me to be a doctor."she said.
"They'd be stupid not to"I told her smiling but another turmoil made me and Katniss close our eyes.A guy came and checked for any splits.I was sitting next to Katniss who was playing with the cat.She had a torch and Buttercup followed its light.It was so stupid.But it made me laugh.Katniss stopped shaking the torch causing me to look at her.She looked like she just realized  something.She then gave the torch to Prim.
"I'm going to talk with Finnick"she told me getting up.
"Okay.I'm going to find Gale." I told her and we left.I found Gale sitting on one of the beds and looking at the ground.
"Hey"I told him.
"Hey" he answered me.
"Can I sit?" I asked him.
"Sure"he said and made some place for me.
"Remember the day you got whipped?"I asked him.He nodded in response.
"When I entered the house and I saw you lying there, I couldn't breath. Prim came by my side and told me that everything was gonna be okay.That you would heal.I went outside and brought some ice for you.I entered the room and saw you lying on the bed and Katniss holding your hand.First I thought she was asleep.But then I understood that she was not.She was actually thinking.She told me to stay with you and I put the ice on your back.And that's when you woke up and then I kissed you.When I saw you and Katniss, a strange feeling enveloped me.It was jealousy.Something I never felt before.From that day,that moment,I realized that I had feelings for you.That's why I kissed you.Because I love you."I told him.Silence overtook the place.Basically because most of the people were asleep.
"Get some rest"he told me breaking the silence between us and ignoring my speech.I undersood though.If I were he I wouldn't want to talk about this.Right here.Right now.
"No"I told him.
"Why?"
"Because I know that when I wake up you won't be there"I said and I lyed on the bed. He lyed beside me and I rested my head on his chest.
"I will, I promise"he told me and he kissed my forehead for at least 5 seconds.I fell asleep listening at the steady beat of his heart.