Chapter 6 (Family)

I'm soooooooooo sorry about the late update guys but I've been so busy. But a forewarning! This chapter does have a 'sexual' scene in it so please if you are not fond of it, I put up a marker to show you to not read.

So, without further ado, here's the story!

Jack (POV)

"I win! I win!" Jessy shouted as she flashed down her cards.

"Jessy, I've told you before, you can't win goldfish until you collect all my cards, baby." I snicker at her. She stuck her tongue out in my direction before she placed all her cards on the table, face up.

"I'm bored," she proclaimed before hopping out and running out of the room. A second later, the front door creaked open. I heard my mother and father's voice drifting through it before they stopped. "Momma? Papa? You wanna see me run really fast?" Jessy's voice said before the door clicked shut. Well, that was that.

I sighed and stood up, gathering the cards in my hands and placing them pack in their box before setting them on the coffee table. I was used to cleaning up after my little sister. She tends to leave me to clean up after her messes; though it doesn't bother me. I love her so much I would do anything she ever wanted.

Thinking of doing whatever someone wanted brought me to think of Edward. How? Don't ask me. Maybe Edward is always on my mind. I would do anything he wanted me to do. Why? I don't know. Why all the questions?

I sighed as my thoughts drifted to our last encounter. It was nearly a week ago that we had encountered and I couldn't help but feel giddy. Tonight, we are to meet again, around 10 tonight, and that makes me shiver with anticipation. I don't know when I had become so attached to this man but he seemed to consume my every thought. My parents had been concerned about it as well. I didn't tell them of our encounter of course, my father would freak if he had found out. He is still apprehensive whenever I go out on my own. Though, my mother always manages to soothe his fears, and allows me my freedom. She doesn't mind when I leave late at night, as long as I am careful and back in time for breakfast in the morning.

However, the Prince –Edward, doesn't like my late night strolls either. I remember what he had told me that night: "You come out here, alone, without anything or anyway for someone to track you?" When I shrugged, he blew out an exasperated sigh. "Do you know how dangerous that is?"

I had informed him that I was safe and knew the woods like the back of my hand, but he still was not impressed. He insisted that if we were to keep meeting, I would have to either bring a phone, or a flashlight. So, I've decided I would be forced to carry a flashlight, since my family only had a home phone. I was honored and pleased, yet a little choleric about the situation. I like the fact that he cared about my well-being but I wasn't fond of the fact that he thought I couldn't fend for myself. He also informed me that if I did not come with a jacket, he would drag my... butt back to my home and get one for me; well, he didn't say butt per se... I also told him that from now on, I would wear a jacket; though I do want to not wear one and be defiant, I am too scared of what he would say to me if he saw. Or rather, what he would do to me if he saw me without one.

I felt a tremor run through my body and settle in a place I had not wish to see. Especially not with my family on the other side of the house. I shivered as I thought of Edward and what his strong hands could do to me... I decided I need a shower. I quickly opened the front porch and shouted, "Taking a shower!" I didn't give them a chance to answer as I swung it shut, and marched my way up the stairs. I trudged into my room, quickly grabbing some jeans, boxers, and a t-shirt, before making my way to mine and Jessy's bathroom.