Thirty • He's Going to Kidnap You✔️

Chapter Thirty
------

Ylva

Staring at the reflection looking back at me, I swallowed thickly. I was dressed up in the navy blue dress that Gracie and Reece given me today, feeling highly exposed even though it was mainly my legs that were showing. I had slipped on the Pandora bracelet and Maisy curled my dark blonde hair.

"Oh my God! You're looking sexy!" My Amista playfully winked.

"Shut up." I mumbled. Even though this dress was definitely pulled tight around my body, showing every single curve I owned, I still hated compliments.

"I don't see why you don't like compliments? You're a really beautiful person Ylva, inside and out."

I shook my head, ignoring her, "Do you know where he's taking me?" I asked, trying to change the subject.

"Oh yeah, he's going to kidnap you and take you to a secluded island to keep you away from other males forever!" Maisy laughed as I stared at her with an 'are you serious' look, "Yes I do, but I'm not telling you. Ryker will have my head!"

"Yeah, I think he's already planning on getting mine after the car ride home."

"You getting all close to him?" she smirked.

"What? No!" I yelled, smacking her, "We were playing a dangerous game though! Those songs just got worse and worse."

"Yeah, all their eyes were black." Maisy snickered.

"I felt sorry for Clyde. He hasn't found his mate yet." I sighed, running a hand through my hair. I applied some nail varnish before slipping on some Converse. Yeah, I know, Converse with a dress - classy, right?"

"Aw, poor baby." Maisy pouted.

'My God. You couldn't wear something other than Converse?' Asked Misty.

'Nope!' I laughed as she blocked me.

I went into the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. I leaned against the sink and sighed. I had never been on a date before. It wasn't necessarily on my bucket list. My heart seemed to beat quicker every second.

'It's okay Ylva...' My mother's voice filled my mind.

I flinched. 'You really need to work on when you come to speak to me. You almost gave me a heart attack!' I muttered, annoyed.

'Sorry , sweetie.' She apologised but I could tell she was humoured.

"Ylva?" I heard Maisy's voice echo through my ears.

"Uh, yeah?" I shook my head and looked to Maisy.

"Are you okay?" She came over and pulled me in the room.

"I, uh, yeah. I'm fine." I rubbed my eyes with my palms and sighed. Luckily, I didn't wear any makeup, so nothing was ruined, smudged or had to be reapplied.

"No, you're not. I can tell - it's an Amista thing." She looked at me seriously.

"Okay, fine! I've never been in a date before!" I said, like it was nothing, throwing my arms up in the air.

"You've never been on a date before?"

"No."

"You've never been on a date before!"

"No."

"You've never-"

"No Maisy, I haven't!" I snapped, causing her to flinch.