Eighteen • None of the Formal Language✔️

Chapter Eighteen
-------

Ryker

I was silently waiting for my glorious mate, leaning against my red metallic Alfa Romeo. I couldn't stop thinking about her. Every hour, every minute, every second, Ylva was on my mind.

I was still surprised that she actually took Katie down to the cell. After what she did to my sister, she would have been dead if I got to her. And the way Misty and Ylva, and whomever her Vampire is called, caught that deer was so graceful, and hot. It was rare to find a deer coming into the winter season. I thought she wasn't going to share it with me.

'Mark her! Please dammit, mark her!' Raiden barked in my mind.

'I will, soon.' I responded and blocked him at the sweet scent of strawberries, nature and oak wood. A smell that would make my wolf go crazy. I saw Ylva standing by the door and my eyes widened when I looked at what she wore.

A long white dress, one on her legs hanging out. A split down the front revealing some of her chest that Raiden and I craved to touch. The dress was backless and her heels gave her that extra bit of height, easier for me to kiss those pink lips.

Her eyes were smoky and her orbs were a mix between violet and blue, her happy colour. I smirked at her as she wobbled her way over to me, obviously not liking heels. All in all, she looked absolutely sexy... and she was all mine!

"God, these heel are killing already." she growled, slipping one off and rubbing her red heel. She looked back up to me with those beautiful eyes.

Ylva

Ryker looked very handsome. And I was not saying that lightly. He was dressed in a tux that fitted him perfectly. His muscles were rippling through the white shirt he had on. He had shaved his face and his hair was gelled so he could flick it across his forehead. Ryker had put on some spray, which made him smell more mouthwatering than he already was.

"You look beautiful." he complimented, stealing my lips.

"Uh, thanks..." I answered awkwardly. I hate compliments!  "You don't look so bad yourself. You clean up real nice."

He smiled and opened the passenger door of his Alfa Romeo for me, what a gentleman! I was in love with this car! The black fitted chairs allowed me to get comfy as soon as I sat in them. The all-black inside was perfect with the red, metallic paint job.

"Sweet ride." I said, stroking the side of the door.

"Thanks. I have other sweets rides if you want to try them sometime." he winked.

I opened my mouth in shock and stared at him in horror, "I really hope you were talking about cars!" I raised my voice.

"Maybe, maybe not." he smirked, pulling off. The sound of the tires stretching as we left calmed me, it sounded as amazing as I hoped! My heart was racing in my chest, nervous about how the party will go. Ralph placed his hand on my thigh, in a comforting manner, "Relax." he spoke, keeping his eyes on the road.

I took deep breaths, trying to calm myself from having a heart attack. I've never been this scared in my life! What if they don't like me? What if they tell Ralph to reject me?

"Ylva, relax." he repeated, "My parents have been dying to meet you. I've told them everything that's happened, they don't care. They just want to meet you!" He smiled and looked at me. Sparks flied where his hand touched, making me feel warm and fuzzy inside. Misty and Lucine were in sheer bliss. Their mate touching them was calming and supporting.