The Blue Wolf

The Blue Wolf

All Rights Reserved

Copyright - ThatTeenageMess

WARNING: I made this when I was a bit younger. So I apologise for the cringe and bad writing 😂

This preview is just a quick intro of the main character. Please comment, vote and share!

Preview...

Hi, I'm Ylva. Why Ylva? My Mum chose it. It means strong and sensitive, I guess I am both. She was bright, intelligent and beautiful. She had curly, brown hair, deep green eyes and she gave the best hugs. My Dad always used to say he would get lost in her eyes.

I remember the last hug she gave me... It was strong, tight, secure. She was crying when she left. I didn't understand because I was only little. She told me she'd see me later. But... She never came back.

I'm a werewolf. We all were. But I am nothing like my Mother. In fact, I look nothing like my Dad either, or any of my known grandparents. I have limpy dark blonde hair; it trails past my shoulders. My eyes are violet. Yes, I know, violet! I hate them, but my Mum used to say they were beautiful, mesmerizing, and when I found my mate, he would love them too.

I didn't agree with her there!

My wolf was blue. When I was happy in human form, my eyes used to turn a dark cerulean to represent that. But they never turn blue now. They stay violet. My wolf was taller than most wolves, probably because I was a hybrid. I'm stronger than normal wolves, faster. You may think that sounds great, but having azure fur often calls for unwanted attention.

Copyright ©

IMPORTANT!!

THIS BOOK HAS UNDER GONE MAJOR EDITING, SO SOME THINGS IN THE STORY MAY HAVE CHANGED OR MAY NOT MAKE SENSE.

>>>THE ORIGINAL NAME FOR ONE OF MY MAIN CHARACTERS WAS RALPH BUT I AM NOW CHANGING IT TO RYKER, SO PLEASE BE AWARE OF ANY CHANGES IN HIS NAME.

>>>YLVA'S HAIR IS NOW DARK BLONDE SO PLEASE IGNORE ANY OTHER COLOURS OF HER HAIR

A FEW THINGS HAVE BEEN BE TAKEN OUT OR ADDED IN SO APOLOGIES IN ADVANCE! ALL CHAPTERS WITH A TICK '✔️' ON THEM HAVE BEEN EDITED!

THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT!!