Chapter 14 // Now!?

AMANDA'S POV

Yesterday I went baby shopping with LynZMom. Of course there where fans who was like 'Who is she?' and mom answers 'She's my daughter' and the they where actually nice and looked at me 'You two look alike!' or 'How could I not see that?!' they smiled. I bought black stuff form Jimmy and red stuff for Helena. They're having their own rooms, Helena's red walls with black furniure, and Jimmys also black walls with blue furniture. 

I walk down the stairs, morning sickness has not had mercy to me. 

"Morning Sickness again?" LynZMom asks. 

"Yea." I mumble. 

"You want anything to eat, sweet-play?" GeeDad asks. I nod and sit down. Mom makes me a sandwich. I swallow it whole. I puked out everything I've ever eaten this morning, so I'm pretty hungry. I stand up and almost looses my balance and then... The water goes. 

"MAMA!? DADDY??" I yell, they look at me and Lindsey flies to my side helping me.

"Fuck!" Gerard yells, Valiant barks and Bandit comes down stairs. 

"I heard a bad word," Bandit says. 

"Bee, get dressed quickly, we have to go to uncle Mikey's." Gerard say and Bandit disappears into her room changing. 

"AOWW!" I scream. This is the worst pain in the world. Gerard runs up to Bandit's room and grab her. She'd just picked out her clothes. He carries her out to the car, as Lindsay helps me in. 

"Breathe!!" She yells. I breathe deeply. We rush into a hospital. 

[four hours later]

I push, then I hear a baby scream. I scream and push again, another baby scream.

"The first one is a boy!" Gerard yells of happiness. "The second is a girl!!" I smile and breathe. I feel so light now. A doctor hands me two heavy blankets. In my right arm is my boy, and in my left is my baby-girl.

"What are you gonna name them?" Mom and dad asks in unison.

"Here we have Jimmy Mikey Way." I hand them my son. "And here's Helena Chelsea Way."

"OMG! My grandchildren." Lindsay cheers. I doctor takes them away for a check.

"I'm so glad it's over." I say to Grandpa Gee. 

"I'm glad it's over too." He smiles. "It's gonna be fun to see Jimmy and Helena grow up."

Gerard later wrote on Twitter: 'I'm so proud of you, my beautiful daughter! I can't believe I'm a grandparent now! Mother and babies are well :D'  Gee tagged me also. 

I see comments from Uncle Frank and Mikey. I call Wendy. 

"Hi! I'm  at the hospital. Guess why?"

"OMG! Emma come here! The twins are born!!" I hear Wendy yell to Emma. 

"Hi Sky! How are you and the babies?" I hear Emmas voice.

"We're all good. Guess that you're Aunts now." I giggle

"Yay! I'm auntie Emma! come here Aunt Wendy!" They laugh.

"Bye, I'm gonna get some sleep!"

"We'll come and visit soon! See ya!"

I see that the nurses scoot in Jimmy and Helena before I fall asleep.

(This is gonna be new)

HELENA'S POV

I have a family of five. It's my Grandpa Gee, Grandma Lindsay, Auntie Bandit, Mommy and my twin brother Jimmy. We all live together. I can't understand, but it feels like someone is missing, my daycare best friend Nelly has a dad. It's the boy the mom lives with. I ask my mom sometimes where my dad is. She gets very sad then and say I'll learn when I get bigger. 

I have a special gift, I can't tell anyone, the voice in my head says. She can take me far far away from all this, it's all in my control. I can see places I've never seen without ever leaving my room. It's my secret, and I can't tell anyone that I'm gifted.