Chappy 4 and 5// Uncle Frankie! and Lost baby...

Amanda's POV

I've been nervous the whole fuckin' week. I'm finally meeting uncle Frank! My soulmate, according to dad. A loud knock on the door. 

"I'll get it!" Dad says. I chew on my finger nails. "Hi Frank!!"

"Hello Gerard, long time no see, huh!" They hug. "Where's the new killjoy, then?" He sound exited. I quickly hide. A master plan has just been made in my mind. 

"She should be here somewhere." Gerard says confused. "Amanda!" Frank walks in and I jump on him from behind. 

"Argwhhh!" He gurgles in surprise. "Hey Killjoy!" He lifts me off his back and pulls me in front of him. He examines me from head to toe. He is about five centimeters taller than me, but OH HELL NO he's stronger than me. He puts me down. "Lookin' emo, bro." He jokes. 

"Hey!" I say snapping my fingers and wiggle my head. "Shut your little mouth, emo-the-second!" Hand on my hip I sass him. 

"Oooooooohh!" Gerard says laughing.

"Just like your dad, huh." Frank rolls his eyes. I laugh.

"No, I have swaggier hair." Dad points out.

"Nooo, U look lika crayon," I sass.  "My black hair is 4 the go!"

"Ok, I can say that black hair is pretty sweet." He exclaims.

We make dinner, TACOS 4 FTW!! I chop some salad and of course I'm a clumsy, and cut my finger.

"Fuck!" I say as I examine my bloody finger. Frank looks at me, sees my blood, and then becomes pale white.

"G-Gee..."

"Yeah Frankie?"

"Amanda's finger..." 

Dad looks over to see my finger.

"Oh, honey, you okay?" Dad asks me whilst looking up my finger.

"Yeah, I'm alright. But so is not Frankie." I say raising an eyebrow to my uncle. He's even whiter than before. His pupils are small.

"Yeah, he has something against blood." Dad explain casually. "Frank, go sit on the couch." Dad orders to zombie-Frank, who walks over, tensed, and sits down. "Relax, Frank. Breathe." He listens and do what he's told. I can hear him breathe, clearing up his thoughts. Dad puts a plaster on my finger and blows on it. I feel lucky to have him as a dad. We return to cooking after dad slapped Frank, and he woke up. Lyn-Z and Bandit comes home. I run out to greet her.

"Mommy, little sister!!" In yell as I ran into the soft arms of my mother, Lyn-Z. Bandit hugs my leg. I close my eyes. I feel loved. Soon I feel the strong arms of my dad around me and mom.  Frank stands 'Awwwww'ing in the doorway. .

"The love of the Way family, it's too cute!" He fake wipes of a tear of.

We eat dinner. Frank goes home. I go to bed.

______________________________________________________________________________

Amanda's POV

When I wake up it's raining outside. Well, good morning to you too, world! I sneak up to the bathroom. Soon I hear Lyn-Z's voice outside. 

"You wanna play some bass?" She wonders.

"But I can't play bass--"

"I'll teach you, come on!!" She drags me down the stairs. For one and a half hour she teaches me the most simple songs.  I play Seven Nation Army and she claps her hands. I'm a quick learner.

"Wow, a half year ago I didn't think I was gonna sit in Gerard Way's house, playing bass with my idol, Lyn-Z!!" I say and she laughs. 

"A half year ago I was touring with Mindless Self Indulgence, and thought about adopting a kid, but I've never imaginged have this sweet, caring kid at home!" It's my turn to laugh.

"I  love you, mommy." I say and chuckle.

"I love you too, Lady A."

"Wait, you have a Lady A, a Lady B, but where's Lady C?" I ask, joking. Her face turns sad. 

"I once actually had a baby girl, named Chelsea, but she passed away after only two months during her heart problem. Bandit isn't my first kid, Chelsea was." She smiles sadly.

"I had no idea. I'm so sorry." I hug her. Good job, Amanda, you made her cry! A single tear falls down mom's porcelain cheeks. 

"No, I don't talk about it, but you deserves to know. That's why I only had Bandit, then we adopted, I was afraid my next kid was gonna have heart problems."

I can feel her sadness, loosing her first born child, her little baby girl.

 She takes my hands and leads me to the couch and picks out a photo album. She shows me a picture of a young, smiling Lyn-Z with a baby in her arms and a hugging, smiling, younger Gerard who looks like the happiest man alive. On the side it says: R.I.P Chelsea Way 2007-2007.

"My little Lady C..." Mom sobs quietly. Dad comes down the stairs to find his wife sobbing and his adopted daughter trying not to cry. 

"What happened Lindsay??" He asks trying to comfort, but the worried tone in his voice could not be mistaken.

"We where just looking at pictures of Chelsea." Mom explains.

"Oh..." Dads face turns sad and is full with sympathy for Lindsays lost. "It's okay, it's okay Lindsay." 

I leave them alone sneaking up to Bandit's room. She doesn't know about this right!?

"Do you know anyone named Chelsea?" I ask her. She raises an eyebrow in confuse.

"No." She answers. "But it's a beautiful name, isn't it sissy?"

"Yeah..." I'm so in my thoughts I only mutter it. We go down the stairs to find mommy and daddy still hugging.

"Mommwy, why awe you cwying?" Bandit asks while yawning.

"I just needed a hug, 'cause I felt alone." She lies. Bandit goes up and huggs her. 

"Are you feeling better now?" She asks in a high pitched tone.

"Yes, much better." Lindsay nods and lies. "Let's go make some breakfast." She gives me a 'I need some coffee really fucking fast' look and I smile and chuckles a little. We toast bread and eat breakfast, me drinking hot chocolate since I don't like coffee (A/N I LIVE on hot chocolate!! XD) and Bandit drinking apple juice. Today I'm gonna focus on playing guitar.

*Time skip*

 After nine hours of intense guitar playing I've fucking broke the guitar neck. I put all the weight of it and it broke. It's been mine for eight years! It's kinda used so I understand why it broke. 

"DAAAD!" I yell. "MY GUITAR COMITTED SUICIDE!!"

He comes running. "I thought you said 'My friend committed suicide'!!" He laughs and looks at my guitar.

"It was my friend!" I pout my lips and sink down on my knees next to my electric blue coloured guitars pieces. "We have to bury it."

"We'll Bury It In Black." Dad winks at me.