Chapter 8 // Off To Hell-- Oh, I mean School! (Can't tell the difference)

Amanda's POV

I wake up by Bandit jumping on me and the bed. 

"Up, up, up! Up to school, sissy!! Up to Schoo--" I send her a look. If it could kill she'd be dead. "Heh, o-okay, Imma leave..."  She runs out.

I drag myself to the bathroom, going to the toilet (A/N Nobody ever says that their character pee ever!! Imma be the first one!) and washing off my face. I go back and get my MCR tee, sponsoring my family, and I walk downstairs.

"Well, isn't sunshine here!" Dad teases. I give him a 'cut it' look and poor up some cereal. They don't even taste anything this early in the morning. I wash my bowl and go back to my room. I comb my hair and puts it up in Lyn-Z pigtails, promoting my mom. I grab my backpack and head back downstairs. 

"You ready to go?" GeeDad asks. I nod, too tired to say a word. We drive in silence. I look out my window to see a gigantic building toning up. My jaw dropps.

"I'm so gonna get lost in there!" I whine. "Please don't leave me, dad!!" 

"I have too, okay." He sighs. "I'll rescue you here 3 PM."

I jump out and when I'm about to shut the door he looks sadly at me.

"Hey, Amanda... Get yourself some friends, right?" He looks worried. 

"Ok, I'll try." I murmur and shut the door. A bad feeling in my stomach appears as I walk through the gates.

I found the expidition (after fifteen years) and I get my schedule and a locker combination. I go through the halls of people and lockers. I start fumbling with my locker. My panic attack is starting creeping up my throat. I swallow hard. The with a click my locker is up. I shove my books into it and look at my schedule. Maths. FUUUUUUUUUCK!!!! I hate maths!! I sigh and grab my shit and head for the classroom. I luckily find it, on my first try!!, and walk in. I take a seat in the back. The classroom starts to fill up and I see a girl with a My Chemical Romance. She has light bright purple hair also in pigtails. 

"Hey!" We both say pointing at each other. She has the Danger Days cover tee and I had my Black Parade one. She sits down next to me and smiles.

"You like them?" She asks. I decide to not tell her right away that my dad is their lead singer.

"Yeah, they're good. You like Mindless Self Indulgence?" I ask.

"Shit yeah!" She says. "My name is Wendy, we should be friends!"

We shake hands. Maybe this isn't so bad after all. We talk about music and Wendy also says that she has another friend, Emma, who likes the same stuff as me. I get a feeling that me, Wendy and Emma is gonna be best friends. The teacher walks in.

"Silence!" He yells. "Good morning class, I'm Mr. Jefferson." I hear the guys yell 'we know that!' to him but he shakes it off. "We have a new student in class today, welcome up." I stand up.

"Is it Lindsey, right?" He asks. 

"No, I'm Amanda." I say.

"Okay, let's introduce you to class." He says.

"Ehh, I'm Amanda Emilia Way, and I just moved here." I lie. But my middle name is actually Emilia. I go back to my seat next to Wendy. 

"Your last name is Way? Like Gerard Way??" She asks exited.

"Way isn't that uncommon in the U.S." I say back convincing.

"True." She shrugs. The lessons fly on and now it's lunch. I'm sitting and talking to Wendy when I see a black dyed tornado of hair rushing towards us.

"Wendy!" I hear her say. I think is the famous Emma we've talked about.

"Hi Emmsy!" Wendy greets her. "This is Amanda Way." 

"Hi, I'm Emma!" She shakes my hand exited. "You have anyone in your family thats named Gerard or Mikey?" I shoot a thought about Uncle Mikey, wich I havn't seen in a while.

"No." I say. "I was actually adopted."

"Oh," Emma says.

"You are?" Wendy asks. 

"Yeah. It's kinda embarrasing, so I prefer to lie about it." I say. "You promise to not talk about it?"

"Pinky Promise!" Wendy and Emma says in unison. 

"Pinky promise!" I say and we link pinkie fingers.

I learned that Emma is emo, and likes the same stuff as me. Wendy has art now, and Emma and I has English. We say bye to Wendy, then me and Emma storm around the halls and up to English class. We spend the rest of our day talking, in a lesson about shit we already know. 

Emma, me and Wendy is going out to the parking lot. I see my dad and his firetruck red hair inside our car. I yell bye to Emma and Wendy the bolts of to our car. 

"Keep a low profile, Crayon-Head. I havn't told my friends that you're my dad." He hides and nods. A grins is on his lips though.

"Why are you smiling?" 

"Cause you got friends! Na-nah-na-nah-na-na!!" He teases. 

"Fuck off!" I say as he starts driving. His smirk still stays on. I see Wendy and Emma. I wave at them. They wave back. 

"Hold on! Is that your friend?" GeeSass takes over. "Gurl, she has a hella crazy hair!"

"It's cool! Her name is Wendy. I also got another friend, Emma." I say.

"Well, aren't you a social butterfly, Amanda Way?" Sarcasm from dad.

"Oh, maybe I am? So what?" I sass him. We burst out laughing.