Chappy 11 // Next Generation Romances &The Sleepover

Amanda's POV

GeeDad and I went to a coffee shop that was really empty.

"One Vanilla Milkshake and a XL black coffee." GeeDad orders.

We sit down in the corner and he haves a big talk about responsibility of you-know-what. I slurp on my milkshake and nod, to confirm that I'm listening.  

After one hour my milkshake is gone and I lay, almost sleeping, on the table as Gerard finishes.

"Are you done!?" I groan.

"I think so. Just be careful in bed."

"It's not gonna happen between me and Johnnie!"

"Don't get too sure about that," Gee mutters.

We go home and I fall to bed and sleeps. 

JOHNNIE'S POV

I love Sky so much. We never fight. She's gonna come over to my house after school. 

I see her talking to Bert and Franz in the school halls. I come up to her.

"Hi babe." I greet her with a kiss. 

"Hi Honey." She greets.

"Urgh, no kisses, you are gonna make me puke!" Bert says covering his eyes. Mike laughs. 

I see Sky's friends, Emma and Wendy, sneeking up on their boyfriends. Wendy jumps up on Franz's back. 

"I can see your purple hair, so I know it's you, Wendy-boo." He smiles and kisses her.

"Hi Mikes." Emma kisses Mike on the cheek.

"Hi Emmsie." Mikes says kissing her lightly on her lips.

I kiss Sky again.

"Oh come on!" Bert says. His best friends are kissing someone's lips, accept Ryan. "Hey, Ryan, come here.

He drags a hestitated Ryan by his collar and kisses the taller male.

"Oohhh!" The guys say and "Awwww!" The girls say.

"Hey Bert what the FUCK!" Ryan says. Bert winks at him and licks his lips as he goes away to his locker.

"That couldn't have gotten any wierder!" Franz says. "What a twist."

Ryan stands there in shock. Is Bert and Ryan gay?

"Rert! It's their shipping name. Rert is sooo true!" My Sky throws out. She giggles her cute giggle. I wrap my arms around her. 

"Oh, look at the emo love! It's disgusting." Riana says. "Oh, look. It's Emo-Emma and Nut-Wendy. Who's their new friend?" 

"It's the new girl, Amanda." Hanna, the side bitch says. 

"Crazy Bitch Amanda has a boyfriend. So she actually got laid, that's a surprise!" I see how Sky tenses up.

"First of all, my name is Sky! Second of all, you don't even know me so you can't say I'm a bitch. You are a bitch, so go fuck yourself!" Sky bitchslaps Riana. She runs away.

"I know her, she used to bully me. Her name is Riana." I say with hatred in my voice. I wrap my arms around her and she relaxes.

We have music now and me, Bert, Franz, Ryan, Mike and Sky have written a song. We plug in our instruments in and start the song. Sky warms up her vocals. 

"We watched our lives on the screen,

I hate the ending myself,

But it started with an alright scene.