Chapter 1 // Killjoy sister!

I wake up by Mindless Self Indulgence telling 'Be nice to me!' and I yawn.

"Shut up MSI!" I said whilst sitting up. My best friend Sarah wakes up, we share room at the orphanage. The walls are full of MSI and MCR posters.

"Mornin' Killjoy!" She says smiling!

"Morning Messy-Hair!" I reply.

She rolls her eyes and look up at her blonde/brownish hair. It's pointing out in every direction possible. She steps to me and ruffled my black dyed hair. Aww, man you should only know how much trouble I got in when I dyed it. Now my hair is messy to.

"Thanks for that!" I sass her with my hand on my hip.

We both burst out laughing. She puts my phone on 'The Birthday Massacre' and she takes my hands and we spin in circles and dances around.

"I never wanted to dance! To-do-to-do-to-do-do-doh!" Jimmy sings. We ended up headbanging at the 'Be nice to me' part. I scream the lyrics with Jimmy. After the song we've put our energy out and we fall laughing on the floor. A worker comes up and see us laying on the floor in bed chlothes and mutters.

"Get going and clean up your looks!" She leaves us with a sigh.

"With all the lies in the books!" We twist in laugher on the floor. After five minutes we get up and get some clothing on. I get my Black Parade hoodie and tosses Sarah my Mindless Self Indulgence tee. She combs her hair and decides to go for a Lyn-Z look with pigtails. Her half blonde hair looks good. I comb my hair into 'the emo sweep' as we call it.

"They are never gonna make citizens out of me and you, Kobra." I say to Sarah. We are killjoys, she's Kobra Kid and I'm Fun Ghoul.

"They will never get us alive, Ghoul!" She says as she drags me down to breakfast. I grab my phone before beeing draged down the stairs. We get some cereal and I start checking my twitter. Lyn-Z has posted a picture of her and Gerard's kid Bandit. She's adorable in Gee's arms. She wrote a message with the picture.

"Bandit's word of the day is 'Sibling' so me and Gerard is gonna give her a surprise." I spat out my orange juice. I just stare at the screen.

"What's happening?" Sarah said wiping the orange juice of her face.

"Code Red B2, I repeat Code Red B2!" She looks confused trying to remember what the old killjoy code was. I lean forward and whisper. "Gee Way-Way is gonna adopt a kid, I think."

"U sure?" She said with an energetic smile then it turned to a sad smile. "It's not going to be us, either way."

I sigh. No, it's the truth. I feel the jealousy coming creeping in my stomach. I plug in my earphones and put's on 'Immortals' by Fall Out Boy. Sarah steals one of my earphones and sings along.

"We could be Immooooooo- Immortals, just not below the line!" I smile, thank god I have Sarah in my life. I begin singing along with Sarah. "I try picture me without you but I can't!" We sing and point at eachother. I unplug my earphones and turn of the music. We walk to our room to do homework. In the stairs we meet the bitches.

"Oh, hey emo scums." Sienna calls out for us, especially me. "Buhu, I'm gonna commit suicide." She pouts her lips and drags her hand to her wrist. The devil's smile is on her lips. I stay untouched, showing no emotions. My Mikey Way pokerface. I continue walking to my room.

"Euh! Come back you hair dyed bitch!" She calls after me. I lock the door and turn around to find Sarah in the window, a single tear rolling down her cheeks. I hug her.

"We're never gonna be adopted." She sobs.

"Don't let then take the light behind your eyes."