Chapter 17 - 3 years later...

*** Roxy's POV ***

"JOSIE! JACK!" I shouted, putting the lid on their beakers.

"Coming Mommy!" They shouted, running into the kitchen.

"Here's your juice!" I told them, handing Josie a pink beaker and Jack a blue beaker.

"Thanks Mommy!" They replied, taking a sip of their drink.

"Now daddy will be home soon, so tidy up your toys." I told them and they nodded, scurrying off into the living room. Niall has been on tour and he is coming home after 9 months. I see him every 3 months, i know he feels guilty, not being here with me and the kids but, theres nothing he can really do about it, my dad tries to make the tour dates so Niall doesn't miss the twins birthdays, my birthday, Christmas, Easter, Halloween, fathers day and so Niall's home for his birthday. I am very grateful for that.

I put the kettle on and took a mug out from the cupboard, placing it on the counter. I placed a tea bag in the mug and one sweetener.

"You gonna make me one?" A familiar irish accent said smoothly.

"Niall!" I squealed, i ran up and hugged him, wrapping my legs around his torso. Placing a kiss on his lips.

"I missed so much baby." Niall muttered on my lips.

"I missed you to!" I replied.

"Ew mummy, daddy, stop kissing!" Josie whined. Niall placed me on the floor and i smirked.

"Hello Sweetie, did you miss me?" Niall cooed and Josie nodded.

"Yes daddy i missed you lots and lots!" Josie replied, jumping up and down as Niall scooped her up in his arms. I walked over to the kettle and carried on making my cup of tea, making Niall one in the process.

"Daddy your home!" Jack screamed, running into the kitchen. 

"I am!" Niall screamed enthusiastically, scooping Jack up in his other arm.

*

Me and Niall were sat on the sofa and the kids were sat on the floor playing.

"I've asked Harry to baby sit tonight." Niall whispered. 

"Why?" I asked

"So me and you can spend some quality time together tonight." He replied. 

"Ok babe." I said, resting my head on his shoulder.

"Jack, Josie, go pack your overnight bag, your staying at uncle Harry's tonight." Niall told them and they nodded.

"Don't forget you tooth brush!" I called and they ran upstairs.

*

"So babe, did you miss me?" Niall asked as i climbed into the shower.

"Of course." I replied, Niall opened the door of the shower and climbed in.

"Er, can i help you?" I asked Niall.

"Just want a shower thats all." Niall said simply, biting his bottom lip as he checked my naked body out. He walked closer to me, placing his lips onto mine. I placed my hands in his hair and he place his hands on my bum. Our tongues roamed in eachothers mouths, making eachother moan every know and then. Niall pinched my bum slightly, ordering for me to jump. I wrapped my wet legs around his toned torso. I pushed open the shower door and carried me into our bedroom, Laying me gently on our bed.

"Niall, i want a shower!" I whined.

"Babe, im sexually frustrated. Do you know how hard it is, we haven't had sex in a year! One whole year Rox, we're a young couple, we're 20. On tour, i had to listen to the boys having sex with their girlfriends. And all i wanted from you was a kiss, but now, i want to have sex with you, i want to make love to you. Please!" 

"I..i didn't know you felt that way." I stuttered.

"Now, where were we?" I asked, pulling Niall.s body back on top of mine, reunting our lips...

A/N

Even though this story is on hold, because i'm writing 4 other fanfics at the minute, plus im running out of ideas. I wanted to update for you. I know, it is a short chapter.

Photo at the side is the twins! ~ Its also in the external link <3

LIKE

COMMENT

VOTE

SHARE

ADD

FOLLOW

love choos!<3 <3