Chapter 6- Dress Shopping

** Roxys POV **

After Niall spent 20 minutes trying to get my up i finally got up, my body was aching from yesterday's fight, my last fight. I just finished drying my hair, i then got changed (usual picture of outfit at side!!) after doing my hair and make-up i was ready to go dress shopping with Niall, ready for the BRITS in two days!

"Rox, you ready?" Niall shouted up to me.

"Yes Nialler just coming!" I shouted back, picking up my bag and phone and running downstairs.

"Loving the Jack Daniels jumper" Niall said giving me a hug.

"Whos driving?" I asked him walking towards my dads huge car garage.

"Urm i will babe" Niall said, choosing a car. Niall put the key in the ignition and reversed out of the garage. Niall turned the radio on and Kiss You was on. Me and Niall were singing along to it.

"We're here." Niall said getting out of the car, i picked up my bag and got out the car.

"Wow, this is posh" i said, gasping a little making Niall chuckle.

"Nothing but the best." Niall said making me blush.

"Hello, im Marie, how can i help you?" The shop assistant asked.

"I'm looking for a dress, for the BRIT awards" i told her.

"Hmm, follow me to our finest dress range!" She beamed and me and Niall followed her into a smaller room.

"Thanks" Niall said, hinting for the lady to leave, she smiled once more and left.

"So, get looking babe" Niall said, as he started to go through the dresses.

*

*

"Niall i've tried on 15 dresses, and i dont like any of them!" I exclaimed sitting on his lap.

"I know, one more dress to try on love, we can get nandos after!" Niall said tempting me, i stood up quickly and tried the dress on.

" NIALL THIS IS THE ONE!!!" I squealed from the dressing room, Niall came running in and he gasped.

"You, you look beautiful!" Niall exclaimed admiring me, making me blush.

"Can we get it pleease" i begged.

"Course babe!" Niall said leaving me to get changed.

*

"We're home!" Me and Niall shouted in unison, getting attacked my 3 boys.

"We missed you soo much!" Louis cooed making us laugh,

"Well we got Roxys dress" niall told them

"And we got nandos afterwards, wheres Harry?" I asked, noticing that he was missing.

"HARREHHH!!" I heard an un-familiar voice scream.

"That answer your question?" Liam asked, clearly feeling awkward.

"No way is that boy having sex in my house!" I said, feeling really angry.

"Err he is, shes some dumb blonde bimbo thing the usual sluts" Zayn said with a disgusted look on his face.

"Thats it!" I shouted, dropping my bags and running up the stairs to the room Harry was in.

"Harry stop having sex right now, get that slut out of my house and take a shower!!!" I shouted banging on the door.

A/N sorry for the short chapter, i wrote it on the ipad, i had writers block but i wanted to post tonight <3