Chapter 1 - Meeting The Boys!

A/N BEWARE LOTS OF POV CHANGES........ ENJOY!

**Roxy's POV**

"Rox, Roxy," My dad whispered in my ear shaking me gently awake

"Ummm" I mumbled

"The boys will be here in an hour, get up and ready sweetheart" My dad said walking out my room.

I rolled out of bed and into my massive en-suit, i stripped out of pj's and hopped in the shower turning it on, the warm jets hitting my body gently, i began to sing skinny love, i washed my hair and body then climbed out the shower, the cold air hitting me, i wrapped my fluffy towel around be that had been on the heater and instantly felt warm.

Today was just a casual day so i settled for a pair of of Tie Die Panel shorts, my white Geek crop top, opaque knee length socks, and some black ballet pumps. I put my hair in a messy bun and done natural make-up with a clear gloss on my lips. I put on my paper aero-plane necklace and a heart ring. (A/N PICTURE OF OUTFIT ON THE SIDE!)

"ROXY LOUISE COWELL!" My dad shouted.

"SUP PAPS?!" I shouted back.

"COME DOWN STAIRS THE BOYS ARE HERE!" My dad shouted back.

"COMING PAPA C!" I shouted back walking out of my room and sliding down the banister.

"Rox, will you every grow up?" My dad asked me jokingly.

"Nope!" I replied popping the 'p'. The boys just stood there looking out me, smiles on their faces.

"Err hi guys im Roxy" I said breaking the silence.

"Hi love im Liam!" 

"Zayn"

"Niall" 

"Louis"

"Harry" 

**Liams POV**

When Roxy slid down the banister all i could think was how beautiful she was, but i have Dani so im out.

**Zayn's POV**

WOW! She is just stunning! Shame i have Perrie!

**Niall's POV**

Holy Cow! She is beautiful! And i'm single

**Louis POV**

She looks fun!

**Harry's POV**

I gotta get a piece of this, first impressions Harry first impressions.

**Roxy's POV**

"So um wanna go to the games room, get to know each other?" I asked, they were a bit weird just stood there staring at me.

"Yeah!" They all said in unison, i took them upstairs to the 3rd floor of the house, well Mansion and showed them the games room.

"This is AWESOME!" Louis shouted.

"HOLY COW!" Liam screamed.

"AND YOU OWN THIS?!" Zayn said running into the room

"Umm Hmm" I replied leaning against the wall.

"Lush babe" Harry said walking into the room and giving me a cheeky wink

"Watch it Styles" I said sending him a playful glare.

"Is there food?" A cute Irish accent asked.

"Of course!" I replied turning round to face him "Follow me" I took Niall to the back corner of the games room.

"Err Rox, why are we stood in a empty corner?" Niall asked, with a confused look on his face.

"Watch" I told him carefully peeling back the wallpaper then opening a hatch typing a code into it, then the bar popped out of the wall.

"What can i get ya?" I asked putting a typical bar maid voice making Niall laugh.

*

Me and the boys were sat in one of the smaller living rooms where there was a big round sofa, i sat in between Niall and Harry, next to Harry was Louis then Zayn then Liam.

"So, Roxy tell us about you." Harry told me

"Well if you asked my friends this i what they'd say; Im a party animal, i eat LOADS, i love carrots, im vain, im caring and a flirt, i was really popular at school." I told them

"It's like One Direction in a girl!" Liam said laughing.

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL MY LIFE?!" Naill and Louis screamed jumping on me

"YOU EAT LOADS!" Niall shouted

"AND YOU LOVE CARROTS" Louis shouted after, sending us into a fit of giggles.

"Do you have a job?" Zayn asked

"Yes i do actually" I replied proudly

"Really, what do ya do?" Niall asked

"I'm a model, and since im 18 i'm starting bikini and lingerie modelling for all the top fashion designers.

"Really, got any test shots?" Harry asked winking.

"Matter of factly i do" I replied smirking, Harry's eyes widened.

"Lets 'ave a look babe" Harry said nudging me.

"Ummmmm No" I replied, Harry gave me puppy dog eyes and i just looked away and started talking to Niall.

"Lets play Have you ever!" Louis shouted making us jump.

"Why not, i'll go grab some drinks. Beer all round?" I asked and they nodded there head, i walked over to the mini  bar and grabbed 12 bottles of beer, 2 each. I gave everyone their beer and the game started.

"I'll start" Harry said "Have you ever had sex" Harry said sending a quick look my way, everyone including me took a drink.

"Have you ever Been pulled over in your car my the police" I said. Me and Louis took a drink making everyone laugh

"WOAH badass over here!" Niall said poking in in the stomach.

"Erm have you ever Gone skinny dipping?" Louis asked, no one took a drink but me

"Really Roxy, you've been skinny dipping?" Zayn asked not convinced.

"Yup, with my ex JJ" i replied popping the 'p' in yup.

"Have you ever Been arrested?" Liam asked, once again no one took a drink but me, their eyes widened

"Wow, someone had an eventful child hood" Louis said clearly impressed.

"Have you ever toilet papered someones house?" Harry asked, Me, Harry, Niall and Louis took a swig of our beer.

"Have you ever Gotten a tattoo?" I asked, we all took a drink but Niall.

"Really Rox, lets see your tat!" Harry asked, i turned my wrist over and it showed an infinity sign.

"You like?" Asked and they nodded their heads.

*

*

We has been playing have you ever for two hours now and it was now 11:00pm 

"Well boys, thanks for a fun day, im off to bed."

"NIGHT ROXY!" The boys shouted in Unison

"NU NIGHT BOYS!" I shouted back.