Chapter 32 - Lets Start Planning!

*** Roxy's POV ***

"NIALL HURRY UP WE HAVE TO GO!" I yelled from the front door of our penthouse. Its been 5 weeks since i've been out of hospital, i've done a few interviews and now me and Niall are beginning to plan our wedding. Today we're going to look at a few venues around London. The first one is Senate House, from what i've seen, it looks amazing. Niall walked towards the front door, he was wearing a plain white top, dark jeans and white high tops. I was wearing a white tank top, baby pink blazer, white skinny jeans and baby pink heels. I wiggled the keys in front of Nialls face and we left. Once we arrived at the venue, we were instantly greeted by the manager.

"So, Miss Cowell, Mr Horan. Are you expecting lots of guest?" The manager asked us.

"Um for the ceremony around 150, the sit down dinner, 300 and the general reception up to 650 people." Niall explained.

"Ok, follow me to our biggest hall. This is called the Beveridge Hall, for a seated dinner it holds 320 people for a seated dinner, 580 guest with staging for the general reception, however there are doors at the back which leads out onto Gordon Square which is a huge garden, perfect for sunny weddings." The manager babbled. After showing us around Gordon Square we went to his office to discuss things further.

"So, would you provide catering, photography etc...?" I questioned, pulling out my note book and pen.

"We would provide the catering, florists, decoration, car hire, photography, cake and even entertainment if you wish." The manager replied, i scribbled down his answer and looked at Niall who offered my a small smile. We discussed a price and date and me and Niall left for the next venue. The next one was Dorchester Hotel in London, it was known as a 5 star venue. Once again we were greeted by the manager, her name was Patrica.

"Ok, if you would like to follow me to the ceremony room." She said politely and me and Niall followed. It looked simply amazing, chairs were laid out already, three large wall mirrors were behind the alter. Three chandeliers placed gracefully on the ceiling, a small 5 step staircase was also my the alter, presuming the groom and groomsmen would enter from there. I listened to Patrica explain each detail and what they offer for this room. Moving on to the next room which was the sit down dinner room, just like the other room it was all laid out. Flowers everywhere, the room was very bright, holding medium round tables that would fit 7 or 8 guest on each and of course the main table which was at the front of the room. The next room was a smaller room, something i would use for the pictures, it opened up onto a very large balcony, it was complimented with red and white elegant curtains. You had a clear view of London, a statue fountain held at the back centre of the balcony. After enquiringly and looking round once more me and Niall decided to call it a day. Once we arrived at the penthouse i would right to the back onto the main balcony, just the the one at Dorchester Hotel.

"Niall which one did you like better?" I asked as i sat down.

"Im really not sure, Senate House was a lot more suitable for the amount of guest and they could basically be our wedding planners. Dorchester Hotel means people can stay there over night and its all in one place, the ceremony and reception." Niall replied, sitting down next to me.

"I like the idea of getting married at a church, the one my mothers buried at, then us to going in a horse and cart to the venue and we can book 2 double Decker buses for the people who are coming to the ceremony. Plus, next to Senate House is a hotel, around 5 minutes away in a taxi." Babbling on i noticed Niall smiling at me.

"You sound like you can imagine it, like its all coming together in your mind." Niall whispered sweetly into my ear.

Looking up at Niall i replied, "it's because it is."