3.

Next day
Prodigy pov

I woke up and make myself pancakes. Then ray walk in.

"Where my pancakes? "Asked ray.

"Look next to stove.it should be a box.read the damn instructions. So you don't fucking burn down the house and cook your pancakes."

"Can you make me some?"asked ray.

"Hell no."

"Fine.I will have cereal.'Then he fixed cereal.then Roc and prince walk in.

"Tell me again why we have alarm clocks if we not going wake up to it."

"I smelled pancakes. Where is mine?"asked prince.

"Look next to stove.it should be a box.read the damn instructions. So you don't fucking burn down the house and cook your pancakes."

"Mean much?fine I yogurt. "Said prince.

"Wait,so you not fixing pancakes for nobody? "Asked Roc.

"Yup."then Roc fixed himself cereal.

Madison pov

I woke up in my room.I crawl out of bed. I look in the hallways.I slowly go downstairs. When I heard voices.I follow it to the kitchen.

"Wait,so you not fixing pancakes for nobody?" Asked Roc.

"Yup." Said prodigy. I poke my head in.to see everyone eating. So,I turn around and try to go back to my room.when I walk I slipped and hit my head on the floor.ow!don't cry!too late.then I rubbed my back of my head when heard.

"Madison!" Yelled guys together. I am trouble now.so,I brought my knees to chest and bow my head.I wish this pain will go away.

Ray pov

"Did you guys hear this?"asked prodigy.

"What?"

"That thud noise."Said prodigy. Then we thought about it.

"Madison! "We yelled. Then we ran out the kitchen and everybody went upstairs when I hear a soft cries.I follow the it to living room. I saw Madison in the corner.

"I found her!" I yelled upstairs. Then I heard them ran downstairs. I walk to madison.

"Madison."then she look at me and look back down.then I sat next to her.

"Madison, you okay?"then she shook her head.then the guys walk in but stay quiet.

"What wrong?"then she rubbed the back of her head.

"Prince, can you give me a ice pack?" prince walked to the kitchen and back with a ice pack.

"Here." Then I give it to her. Soon as it touch her head she calm down.

"Now,you want some pancakes?"

"What!??" Yelled the guys.

"You sayed you not fixing nobody pancakes."Said roc.

"I made a except. "Then I carry Madison to the kitchen.

Madison pov

I am eating pancakes with the guys was starting at me.so,I stop eating and climbed down the chair.I started walking to my room when I fell over my foot.yes,I am very clumsy. I fell on the floor.then, they ran to me.

"You okay?"asked Roc.then I nodded. Then I stood up and walk pass prodigy and prince.