2.

Cont.
Madison pov

After the four guys left. Then triple b's walk in.then Becky slap me do hard I fell to the floor.

"I tolled you not come downstairs!"said Becky.then she kicked me.

"Let get her."said Betty.then all three of them started kicking me.please stop!then we heard footsteps. I am saved.then the four guys walk in.I am doomed!

"You can back to adopt me."said Becky.

"Um no."said Roc.then one of them walk to me but I back to the wall.he bend to my level.

"We adopted you."said the guy.

"What!?!!you adopt mutey!"said Becky.

"Yup."said another guy.

"Let go girl."said Becky. Then they left.

"Do you have anything to pack?"asked the guy in front of me. Then I nodded and dragged my suitcase from under my bed.

"I got it."said one the guy.

~~~to a house~~~

We walk in the kitchen.

"Well,I am prince."

"I am ray ray."

"I am prodigy."

"I am Roc."then a phone rang.it was prince.he walked out the room. Then they just look at me. Like I am going do something.

"Guys.Thomas say to meet him in the studio. I am driving." Then we drove to a tall building. Ray held my hand and we walk in.I walk behind ray's legs. Then we walk to a office. I sat in ray's lap.then I play with his braids.

"Okay boys who is the lucky child"said a old man.so,I hide my face in ray's chest.

"Madison."Said prince.

"I see she likes you ray."said the old man.

"I tolled y'all I am girl magnet."said ray.

"Sure and I am batman."said Roc.

"Why you call us in for?"asked prince.

"Because the label wants another song. "Said the old man.

"Thomas, how we supposed make a song and watch madison?"asked prodigy.

"It call balance of responsibilities."Said thomas.

"How the hell we supposed do that?" Asked ray.

"That for y'all to figure out. Bye."said thomas.then we went home.