THE MORNING AFTER (NALU) &(GRUVIA)

Lucy (POV)

I woke up the next day and I got up and felt like I was in a fucken freezer. I look down just to find that I was not wearing anything. I tried to think back to what happened last night. The last thing I remember is that Natsu went with me to get a drink. Did that bastard let someone take me home and have their way with me I swear I will kill him but right now I am going to kill the bastard that took me. I walked over to the bed and I had gotten then knife I keep in my purse and I was planning to leave a few cuts here and there. I walked over and held a part of the sheet so I could rip it off the person. Ill do it on three ready one... two... threeeee....... I ripped of the sheet and lifted the knife and aimed for his private that teach him, but then I caught a peek at him and saw that the person had pink hair. I looked closer and I noticed that it was Natsu. I looked him up and down and I saw that he had nothing on. I blushed but hurried to get my clothes and change so I could get out of there before he wakes up. damn my bottom half hurt like a b***h. I got ready and I looked back at Natsu and I walked up to the bed side and looked at his sleeping form and I thought to myself that it might not be so bad if I stayed and woke up to him every morning. I leaned down and kissed his forehead and headed down stair where I found my car keys on a little coffee table by the door and I grabbed them and headed out not even looking back once. I got in my car and started to go to the old house.

Natsu (POV)

I woke up and all the memories from last night came back to me and to be honest that was the best night of my life and I wanted it to happen again. I turned to my side to lay a hand on Lucy but when I tried I didn't find her at my side. I started to feel around the bed thinking that she just wasn't right next to me but somewhere else but when I didn't fell her I shot up and looked around I noticed that the only clothes on the floor was mine I know right away that she had left and that broke my heart but I guess I should have seen this coming. I got up and headed to the shower and while I was in there I thought about the night and how it made me feel I swear I will never have  something like it again. I also thought about the others did they get to have a wonderful night like me.

Juvia (POV)

I woke up and I noticed that I was in a room that I didn't recognize. I tried to get up but something  heavy stopped me I looked down to find an arm around my waist and I followed it back to the owner and saw that it belonged to none other that Gray. I tried to think back to what happened last night I got a memory of him and me doing things and I blushed but then I thought that Gray would never do that with me he didn't trust me. Be sides I think I still have my clothes on. I looked down only to my surprise I was not wearing anything. I got out of his grasped as fast and as quietly as I could and I looked for my clothes and found it all over the room. I ran to the bathroom and changed I came out and I headed toward the door when I heard that Gray was saying something. I walked to his sleeping form and he was still sleeping but he mumbled under his breath but I couldn't hear it and then he said "Juvia last night was amazing lets be together and do that again I love you a lot." I thought he was up but as soon as he was done saying that he started to snore again. I looked down at him and came closer to his face and said "I love you too but I am sorry I cant stay." and then kissed him on the lips and walked out only to bump into someone I looked up to find Leon. 'Great just fucken great.' I thought to my self. "Well look who's here. Did you come out of Gray's room?" he asked in a mocking tone. "Fuck off Leon." I said and walked past him. "You know it is not nice to leave the morning after something like that happens." he said grabbing my arm. "I have to go I didn't know it happened until I saw the way we were this morning when I woke up and I thought I was dreaming it." I said to him. "Juvia he really likes you and I know me and him don't get along that well but I know for a fact that this will hurt him bad. and I don't want him to hurt anymore than he already is. Do you know how bad he feels for what he has done to you. No because you don't look him right in the eyes when he tells you every Friday after getting drunk at a party but I do I have listened to him so many time Juvia just stay for him." Leon says with hope in his eyes. "I'm sorry Leon but I cant I have to leave and catch up with Lucy and Gajeel before they come looking for me." I say and get out of his grip and start for the door. "Juvia!" I turned to find Leon and then he throw something at me and I saw they were my car keys. "He drove you here in your car last night." he said and with that I send a sad smile his way and then turned around and walked out. I got in the car and headed to the old house.

Gray (POV)

I woke up to a knock on my door. "Who is it?" I asked. "It's Leon can I come in?" he asked. "Sure." I said and he came in but then I remembered what happened last night and I didn't want Leon to see Juvia like that. I went to cover her but she was not there I looked around the room. "Don't bother she left about an hour ago." he said handing me water and some aspirin. "What is this for?" I asked. "For your head ache." he said. "I didn't drink last night I just wanted to make sure that Juvia got here with out some drunk behind the wheel." I said and put the things on the little table by my bed side. "Oh okay so what happened last night?" he asked and I blushed a little. "It was such an amazing night." I told him with a smile. he smiled back "Bro I could tell I mean I heard it all the way to my room." he said. "Shit where mom and dad home?" I asked. "No they went out of town for the next couple of days the left some cash so we could eat." he said and I laid back down. "Let me sleep." I said but what I really wanted to do was cry because she left with out saying goodbye. "I know what your planning on doing Gray just know that I am here for you." he said and walked out. Then I heard my phone ring it was Natsu and he asked if I got to be with Juvia last night and I said yeah and he said he got to also spend the night with Lucy but when he woke up he didn't find Lucy there with him and I told him that Juvia wasn't here when I woke up either. Then we said lets go out and hang so I got ready and left.

{I THOUGHT THAT THIS WAS GOING TO BE SHORT BUT I DIDNT EVEN GET TO GAJEEL'S AND LEVY'S (POV) BUT I WILL IN THE NEXT ONE BUT THE NEXT ONE WILL JUST BE THEIR (POV)'S AND THE NEXT WILL BE SHORT. WELL THATS IT FOR NOW BYE BYE UNTIL NEXT TIME.}