My last day at phantom high

~Time Skip Ten Years~

Lucy (POV)

It has been ten years since the accident and my life has been a living hell. I am now a 17 year old girl, and a junior in high school. I was a nice girl through out my life time, and because I was a good girl I would always be teased and bullied. So when I got to high school I decided to become someone that doesn't listen to anyone, and also someone that nobody will mess with. I found a group of two people, Gajeel Redfox and Juvia Lockser. These two are people that I would have never seen myself being friends with, but the day they came to my recuse in middle school was the day I knew we would always be friends. These two are someone you don't want to mess with. I love them to death, I would do anything for them. So when they asked me to join their group I didn't hesitate to I go to phantom lord high but today is the last day of school and today is my last day here. I am going to miss this place. I'm going to miss all my friend that are staying. But there is one upside to this two of my closes friends are going to the same school as me. Their names are Juvia Lockser and Gajeel Redfox. Why am I happy that they are coming it's because it's been said they are the meanest teens around this part of the state we are in. Its been said that Juvia and Gajeel were part of a gang. But their part was not being a follower, for Gajeel he was the one tells by people what to do as in head of this gang and Juvia was second in command. So you could tell that people would not dare to cross them. I just really don't want to move. Oh yeah I'm moving to Mongolia and the high school I'm going to is called Fairy Tail. And the worst part is that we don't know anyone there. But the reason I'm going is because I can finally get away from the man that I call a father. I am done with his abuse. So when Juvia a Gajeel told me that they were moving to a place fair away I took the opportunity to leave this place behind. But with Juvia and Gajeel by my side I will not get pushed around just because I am a new girl I will stand up for not only me but for my friend and if people have a problem with that I don't care. These people are not only my friend but my family and if you hurt my nakamas I hurt you and there is no getting out of it. So fairy tail high hopes your ready to face me and my friend because at this school no one has ever dared to get on our bad side and if you don't believe that then ask people that have gotten on our bad side. You can probably find them in a hospital bed they probably won't talk back. So let's just hope no one dares to.

{ that's the end sorry for the short chapter but I'll up date soon I promise. Well until next time. }