The Meeting And The Change

*TIME SKIP ONE WEEK*

Gajeel (POV)

I have been bumping into the shrimp even outside of school. She is always saying mean things but I choose to ignore it. She says things like 'Oh look who it is its the ass whole' or 'WOW did you trick someone else lately' or 'What do you want to trick me again' and some time I feel like just yelling at her but I just walk away. Even in my class I get told things by other students because of the rumor and I know for a fact that Lucy and Juvia are jetting treated the same way I do. I think what I am going to do is request that all of us get put in the same classes since we are all in the same grade. Anyways right now I am in town picking up some materials for the house because it is the weekend and there is no school. I got to another store where I needed to get toilet paper and paper towels and other stuff like that. I was getting the paper towels when I saw a girl that couldn't reach something on the top shelf. I took it down for her and gave it to her. "Thank you" she said. "Anytime" I said then walked away. I got everything I needed to get and got in line. When I got to the front I paid for my things and left. When I got out side I walked to the car I put everything in the trunk and went to the drivers door to get in and as I did I saw that a boy had a gun I got out of the car and went up to him but before I reached him he got a girl and pointed the gun at her so only she saw it and was taking her to the alley right there. I walked up to them "Hey babe come on lets go" I said pretending she was my girlfriend. "Oh okay um my boyfriend is here I have to go." she said I think she caught on to what I was doing. "No she is not going with you." the boy said. "Sorry but I think she is and you need to put that gun away before someone sees it and calls 911 on you." I said to him. I went up to them and took the girl "Come on lets go." I took her and walked to my car. "Thank you for that" she said. "No problem but do you want a ride home I don't want you walking home especially after that." "Oh are you sure I wouldn't want to bother you." "no its fine don't worry about it" "Okay I live in that direction" she pointed to the direction I live too. "Okay I was heading that way anyways get in." I said then she got in and I got in the drivers seat. "What is your name" I asked. "Minerva what is yours" she asked. "Gajeel" I answered back. "Where do you go to school." I asked "I go to Saber Tooth High and you" I go to Fairy Tail High" I said. We talked until we got to her house. "Hey why don't I give you my number and you call me when ever you want" she said before she got out. "Sure why not" I said. "But wait wouldn't your girlfriend not like that." "I don't have one" I answered. "Wait what are the girls at school blind but okay here" she gave me her number and then she got out and I waited for her to get inside. After I headed home. "I'm home" I yelled. "Hey Gajeel we are in the living room." they answered together. I walked in "Hey I need to talk to both of you." I said "Okay what is it." Lucy said turning off the TV. "Well I know how you to are treated at school and I want to know if you guys want me to make arrangements so that we all have the same class together." I asked. "It is fine by me" Lucy said. "Me too" Juvia said. "Okay and one more thing I was thinking since here we are just a burden to people why don't we move back to where we where before at Phantom lord but that would be after we graduate from here?" I asked. "Yeah I was thinking the same thing" They said together. "Alright so when school ends we are moving back home. But we are not allowed to tell anyone about this till a month before we leave understood" I said. "Yes" they said. "Okay well I will make the arrangements Monday morning is that okay with you guys" I said "Yes" they said.

~TIME SKIP MONDAY~

Lucy (POV)

We headed to school I drove the car and Gajeel drove his bike. We got to school and this time we walked as a group into the school but the clothes we had on was not the normal clothes we use to have this is the way we dressed back at phantom Lord. We all wore leather black jackets, white shirts, black jeans, and our black combat boots . We walked in a line side by side with Gajeel at my right and Juvia at my left. We walked down the halls and into the main office. "Can I help you kids" said the lady at the front desk. "Yes we would like all our classes to be together as of today" Gajeel told her. "I'm sorry but you have to get the approval of the principle so let me go ask him." she said. "Okay we will wait." 5 minutes later she came out. "Okay he said yes but you must also get the approval of all your teachers." she said. "Okay thank you" we all said. I walked to first period. "Hey Mr. Happy" I said. "Hey Lucy" I was wondering if you could sign this" "Okay I will read it over when you guys are in independent studying at the beginning of class." "Okay thank you" and with that I walked to my seat. I sat down and saw a letter on my desk. *HEY SLUT READY FOR YOUR WORST DAY OF SCHOOL* I do not like this letter it got me mad. The bell rang and everyone entered class. Natsu was the last one in class and on his way he made eye contact with me. "Don't look at me with those slutty eyes" he said. Alright that's it another mean comment like that they are going to be six feet under. It was study time and I was into my home work when "Lucy your moving" Mr. Happy yelled. Now all the attention was on me. "Yes I am" "But why" he asked. "Because I don't like this class and the students" I said. "I am sorry that is not a good reason so I cannot sign this paper." he said. "Fine it because I get bullied in this class way more than I should and I want to leave" I said. "Okay that's fine then it was nice teaching you." he said. I sat down. Then the bell rang and I headed to my next class.

~TIME SKIP LUNCH~

So far all my teachers have signed the paper. I went to go get lunch and met up with Juvia and Gajeel. "Hey have they all signed them?" I asked "Yeah" they said and with that we ate our lunches. Then the bell rang and we headed to our own. I really was happy that I am moving out of these class that way I wont have to see Natsu again. I got to my class and then I sat down on my seat. "Hey slut" I heard an all to familiar voice. "Hello Natsu" I said. "Don't say my name from your slutty mouth." he said them sat down. the bell rang and the teacher walked in. Mr. Capricorn. I walked up to him "How my I help you Miss Lucy?" he asked. "I was just wondering if you could sign this" I said giving him the paper. "And what is it exactly." "It a paper that all my teachers have to sign so I could movie my classes" I said. "Oh well its going to be quite with out you here" then he signed it. "Wait your not going to ask me why I am moving?" I asked him. "I know why Lucy and I am sorry I didn't do anything to help you" he said looking down. "It is okay I have been hurt way worse by other things so words don't hurt me" and with that I walked away. "So your moving out of this class to slut." Natsu said "Yes I am you ash for brains" I said. he got up and prepared to hit me. He swung at me and the whole class gasped. I saw his eyes go wide as I caught his fist with my left hand "Don't under estimate me Natsu" I spat out. I crushed his fist in my hand. "OWWWWWW!!!!!!! STOP" he yelled out. "Why should I stop Natsu" I asked. "Because your hurting me and I asked you to" he said. "Because you asked because I am hurting you. HA what happened when I asked you to stop with the name calling. Why should I listen to you" I said crushing his hand even more. "STOP LUCY PLEASE" he yelled in pain. "What happened to slut?" I asked. "Someone go get Gajeel " I heard someone say. "okay" and with that they ran off. "I asked you a question Natsu so answer it. "Lucy please you will brake his hand" Mr. Capricorn said. "No I wont. I will brake him just like he tried to brake me." I said

Gajeels (POV)

I am in the middle of my class then I heard the door open I didn't bother looking up. "What is it child" my teacher asked. "I need Gajeel" with hearing my name I looked up. "What is it you want with me?" I asked. "It is Lucy" I got up and ran out the door. "Did you guys go get Juvia" I asked. "No cant you handle it." he asked. "What is that happened" I asked. "I cant describe it but she at the moment she is crushing his hand and wont let go" he said. "Who is it?" "Its better if I don't say but I will say this she hates his guts." "I have a feeling I know who it is no go get Juvia" I ordered him and he ran off. When I got to the class there where students trying o pull Lucy and Natsu apart. 'I know it would be him but wait why do I have to save him' I thought to my self. I heard a snap and Natsu was yelling like he was in pain and I rushed to them. "Lucy let go" I said. "No now butt out Gajeel this has nothing to do with you this is mine and Natsu argument" she said in a voice I know I should mess with but I have no choice I went for her but with her other hand she grabbed my throat. "Lucy Let go of me" I said "I warned you" and with her grip tighten. "Gajeel!" I heard Juvia. She grabbed Lucy's wrist that hand my throat and yanked it off. "What happened?" she asked. "Its not your concern now leave me alone." Lucy yelled. "Juvia!" I yelled. "Okay" she went behind her and got her into a choke hold. I went for her wrist and I hand to snap it. "Owww!!!! What the fuck Gajeel what did I do" Lucy said. "She came out" I said. "What on who?" she asked. "On him" I said then pointed at Natsu. "Oh My God Natsu I am so sorry" she bend down next to him and picked him up and ran out the door with him. "Fuck Juvia" I said and we both ran after her thank god she is not a fast runner. I catch up first "Lucy where are you taking him?" I asked. She turned around and her eyes where watery. "Where do you think im taking him to the nurse" she said then ran faster I have never seen her eyes watery before or run that fast for someone. I got tired and stop chasing after her. "Gajeel where is she?" Juvia asked. "Just let her go she wont hurt him again I know that" I said the walked back to class.

Lucy (POV)

I ran and ran until I got to the nurse I burst through the door and set him on the bed. I got the nurse and she came and rapped his hand. "It is not broken it is sprained" she said. "Okay thank you" Natsu said and she walked out. I walked up to him "Natsu I'm so sorry I didn't mean it I swear please for give me." I said. "No don't come near me just leave and never talk to me again." he said with anger in his voice. "Okay don't worry I wont come near you again" I walked away. I got to the door and turned around "And Natsu you wont have to worry about me much longer we are moving back home after graduation." I said then walked out.

{WELL THATS THE END OF THE CHAPTER. I WANT TO THANK THE PEOPLE THAT HAVE READ MY STORY. WELL BYE BYE FOR NOW}