You Had Your Chance

Lucy (POV)

I am heading to my locker because I forgot something. 'I don't know why our lockers are separated but whatever.' I thought to myself. I walked to my locker and opened it and a piece of paper fell out of it. I picked it up and I opened it up and it read 'Lucy I know that you would find this letter if I put it in your locker but anyways tomorrow after school meet me by the blossom tree out in the back field. love someone'. I looked at it again and I realized that I didn't know see this coming likr for real who does this anymore. I looked in my locker and I got the text book I needed for English and I also got the text book for math. At that moment I got a text it read:

(529)***-****

'Hey its that guy that put the note in your locker.'

ME:

'What the fuck who are you and how did you get my number'

(529)***-****

Don't worry about it babe ill see you tomorrow goodnight

I didn't even bother to respond I was so creped out I just put my phone away. I walked over to where I was supposed to meet up with Juvia and Gajeel. I waited and I played a video game on my phone. I looked up and saw Gajeel I looked at him and then I noticed that Levy girl was behind him this got me mad. This got because she dares accused him of having two guys come up to her and try to rape her and then say that she loves him hell no I wont let that slide. I decided to let that go for now and let the dark shadow of sleep take over.

******DREAM******

I was walking down the street when I saw a person with pink hair I think it was Natsu. I ran up to that person but stopped short when I saw that he was telling someone something. I looked closer and it was that guy that always follows Juvia around what was his name Greth, Gahy, Grathy, Grey, yeah that's it Grey. Then they both turned to me.

Grey: Look that lair came after you

Natsu: She must really like me don't you think Grey.

Grey: Yeah it does

Natsu: But to bad I don't date crazy people like her and her little group of friends

Grey: Oh yeah she is friends with that girl named Juvia

Natsu: Wait isn't she a slut wait aren't they both sluts

Grey: Yeah and I think they both slept with their friend Gajeel and got pregnant but got an abortion

I got tired of listening to this and talked out "How dare you call me and my friend a slut and to inform you we didn't not get pregnant and we don't sleep around with dirty smug like you so get the fuck out of my way before I break you." I walked past them. I was just passed them when I heard Natsu whisper to Grey "What are you gonna do when they find out that Juvia slept with you and you got her pregnant?" I turned around and there was Juvia with a big stomach and then next to them was Gajeel and that Levy girl she was also pregnant.

******END OF DREAM******

i woke up with a fright. I know it was a dream but I had to make sure so I ran to Juvia's room and she shot up "What... What is it Lucy?" she asked and I could see that she did not have a tummy I let out a sigh of relief. "Nothing I just had a bad dream about something. Well good night Juvs." I said as I walked out and back to my room. I just cant wait to see who send me the notes. When I got to my room I saw that it was only 2:30 so I could still sleep. I got into bed and a couple minutes later sleep over took me. I woke up at 9 in the morning. I got up and I looked in my closet and I saw a cute top and I got it and then I got a blue skirt and laid them on the bed and headed to the showers. I took like twenty minutes in there and I got out. I decided I would dress nice today. I had to be at school at 9:30 because I was going to go see mystery boy.

******TIME SKIP******

It was after school and I was waiting for the guy by the blossom tree. I was sitting down when I felt someone's presents near me. I got up and I saw a boy with pink hair. I cant believe I feel for this. I started walking away but then I felt a hand on my shoulder.

(CONVERSATION STARTS)

LUCY: What do you want Natsu?

Natsu: Lucy please I really need to talk to you.

Lucy: about what? Did I lie again? Did I fake something again? Did I accuse your friends of something? because last time I check I didn't do anything I didn't even talk to you.

Natsu: No its none of that its about how sorry I was and I want to make it up to you some how. So please go out with me this Saturday.

Lucy: Natsu I'm sorry but I will not accept this invitation to dinner with you because I do not want to be told that 'she set him up and now we are together' so I'm sorry Natsu but I have to go

Natsu: I loved you from the beginning!

Lucy: Then why would you believe the lies! Did you not trust me because I wasn't the one who cut my self just so I could be with the famous Natsu Dragneel.

Natsu: Lucy I know I went to talk to Elizabeth a while back when all of us wanted to say sorry but you were with the other three.

Lucy: Well I forgive you Natsu but I really cant accept it so this is over don't ever talk to me again and delete my number because I want nothing to do with you.

Natsu: Lucy please I want a chance with you!

Lucy: You had your chance so this is goodbye Natsu have a good life

Natsu: LUCY!

(END OF COVERSATION)

I could still hear him calling for me but I kept on walking because if I turned back I wont be able to hold back. 'Fuck why does this world hate me so much!' I thought to my self. 'But remember that in les then a month you will be leaving and it wont hurt him that much if he doesn't get attached.' I told my self. I know I was right but it was so hard to not run back to him. I got home a little passed 12. I opened the door as quickly but as quietly as possible. when I closed it the lights turned on and I was face to face with a very pissed off Gajeel. "H-Hey Gajy why are you up so late." I asked with a stutter. "WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS?" he asked with a deadly tone. "I am sorry but Natsu was the boy and then were had a conversation and that lead to me getting angry so I had to go for a walk and I didn't keep track of time I'm sorry." I said with my head down. "Fine just go eat and the got to sleep." he said with a much friendly tone. I walked to the kitchen and ate the went to my room and laid there thinking of things. I thought about how I don't want to go back to that gang I want to do something with my life. I have decided I will talk to Gajeel and Juvia when graduation comes. With that darkness over took me.

{I AM SO SORRY THAT THIS TOOK SO LONG I JUST HADNT HAD TIME PLEASE FORGIVE ME. SO THIS IS ALL FOR THIS ONE I HOME YOU LIKE IT. PLEASE LIKE AND COMMENT I WANT TO KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINK OF IT AND AGAIN IM SORRY WELL BY FOR NOW.}