WAVE 08 - epilogue.

Start from the beginning

"But Princess Hermione," protested one of them, "aren't the babies going to drown?" Hermione looked as she had been expecting that exact question.

"No, they will come to this world with tails."

Draco gulped. "Okay. Okay yeah, that's perfectly normal. Newborns with tails. Alright." He breathed. Lucius patted his back with a grin plastered on his face.  Hermione roamed into the water, and her tail was forming quickly.

"Do you want the staff to leave, Hermione?" Questionned Malfoy Senior, amazed by Hermione. He had never seen her under her real form.

"Just leave towels for the babies, please. And maybe bring a bed for Draco. We'll probably spend the night here. Thank you, Lucius."

"You've heard her, people! Move it!" Repeated the King loudly. "Call me if you need anything," said the father to his son. "Your mother would have loved her," he added with a smile, although his eyes were sad.

"I know," responded Draco with a sigh. The bed was brought in the place, laid by the side of the pool. Lucius closed the doors behind him.

"Draco, you should come in the water," suggested Hermione with a soft smile. He looked into her eyes, her deep brown eyes which had charmed him instantly, a few months back, on the beach.

He stripped down and joinded her in the water. She swimmed to him and wrapped her arms around his chest. Well, she tried. It was hard, considering she was, well, huge.

She kissed him passionatly, and Draco forgot she was about to give birth. In fact, he forgot everything and just kissed her back with all his love.

"Ouch -" he complained. "What the -" A drop of blood escaped his wounded lip.

Hermione was bringing him in the depth of the pool. Draco was waiting for the pain of drowning to hit him any time now, but he was suprised to notice he could breath underwater, again. He smiled to her.

"First, my belly is gonna become translucent."

"Excuse you?" Said Draco, surprised and shocked. It's not everyday you hear something like that.

"Then it's gonna tear apart, and the babies will swim out. At least, that's what I've been told." She was so confident, and Draco felt completely at the opposite. He was stressed out of his wits, and he wondered if it was going to hurt her. Would it bleed? He knew he couldn't stand her being in pain.

But that's exactly what happened. Her skin whitened slowly, until he could actually see the baby through it. It was weird, because half of her body was missing. He grabbed his hand, and held it tightly when he belly started to open.

"It's gonna be okay, everything will be fine," tried to reassure Draco. Once again, he felt powerless to her situation.

The first baby started to swim. Draco supported the enfant with his two hands. The baby started to cry, and Draco cuddled it up to silent his cries.

Then the second baby came, and so did the third. Hermione's belly was already healing up. Within 15 minutes, she seemed has good as new. She was rocking one of the baby, as Draco held the other two. One of them, the elder, had cyan blue tail. The second born had a dark green tail, and the last had a bright yellow tail.

"Hermione," he said. "We didn't think about names."

"We'll come with ideas tomorrow darling. But I've considered Narcissa, Lily and Harry."

Draco laughed. "You've basically thought about it, didn't you?"

She laughed and started to swim out if the pool, with one baby in hand. The babies started to cry when their tails fell off, slowly.

The couple took great care in wrapping each babies in the warm towels. After that, Hermione crawled back into the water, and fell asleep.

Draco did as well, after taking a moment to contemplating his life. He had a beautiful, purple tailed mermaid wife, three mermaid babies, Narcissa, Harry and Lily, a loving father, and overall, a caring family.

He had come a long way since he's met her. But Gosh, that had been so worth it.

XX

Tadaaaa! I know, mermaid pregnancy is weird. I invented that from dust. I just hope it didn't grossed y'all. It certainly grossed me. If too many of you find it awkward I will edit it.  What did you think? Thank you for being a part of this adventure! I also published a one shot Dramione book, called 'Just Once in a While'', look it up! And yes, I am writing another fanfiction as we speak (or read for that matter).

 If you like Dramione edits, make sure to follow my instagram account, drays__ .

Have a good day!