WAVE 07 - the threat.

I'm headed straight for the castle

They wanna make me their queen

And there's an old man sitting on the throne that's saying that I probably shouldn't be so mean

I'm headed straight for the castle

They've got the kingdom locked up

And there's an old man sitting on the throne that's saying I should probably keep my pretty mouth shut

Castle by Halsey.

***

5 months later.

''Hermione?'' Draco pushed the door to the pool calling for his newly wife.

The celebration had lasted over a week after the weddings, but the groom and bride had not dared to quit to protection of the castle. The witch was still after them. Bellatrix had already sent an army of trolls to the castle, but they had been killed with fire, and those who had survived had been pierced with giant arrows made of wood. Then the witch had enchanted the sea to be filled with piranhas, eating up 4 members of the staff who had just been out on a bright summer day. And that wasn't even the worst. Poisoned food, poisoned clothes and object. Bath salt which burned your skin, and so long. Draco, Hermione and Lucius always found a way not to be wounded, but that implied hurting staff.

It wasn't soon after they discovered that Hermione was pregnant that Draco had decided enough was enough. He didn't want to hide in the castle anymore. They had to go, and end her.

The room he was in was simply breathtaking. Three out of four walls where made of marble, and the forth was a large window giving on the sea. The water from the pool was taken directly from the sea, a concept builded by Hermione herself, with the help of white magic. The room was pooling in daylight, but Draco personaly prefered midnight bath with Hermione, under the rays of the moon.

"Yes?" She sang happily.

He took a second to take in the view. Hermione was swiming on her back, her gorgeous purple tail slowly swinging from left to right, her hair floating around her, her breasts and her round belly out of the water. She seemed at peace in the salty water of the pool, and that made Draco smile from ear to ear. He loved her dearly, and that's why he needed to do what he had to do.

"Why do I feel like you're about to leave?" She stopped swimming on her back and came closer to the side of the pool.  Draco took off his boots and his socks, rolled up his pants and sat on the edge of the pool, feet in water.

"Because I am," he answered simply. "I am not gonna lie to you -"

"Like you can," huffed Hermione.

"-because I can't," he glanced at her amusingly. They had figered after two weeks of relation that when Draco looked in her eyes, even if Hermione didn't want her power to affect him, Draco was litteraly drawned to tell to truth. "And even though we've discussed this and took I decision, I need to come back on my words, darling."

He watched as her tail stook out of the water, swinging from left to right, and hypnotising him.

"You're going after Bellatrix," she said softly, playing with her hair. She sighed,"I'd figured that was going to happen when I'd tell you about the babies."

"I'm doing this for our family - wait, babies?" He stopped his first sentence.

Hermione smiled and nodded. "I believe I am pregnant with twins'', she pushed herself from the side and started swiming backwards, until she was floating on the top of the water again.