WAVE 03 - the only survivor.

Je crois qu'il est trop tard. (It think it's too late)

Pour te dire que ça fait mal . (To tell you that it hurts)

Mon cœur n'est plus comme avant. (My heart's not like before)

Car il s'endort tout doucement. (Because its falling alseep slowly)

Si l'on me perd, sache que je serai la tienne . (If they lose me, know that I will always be yours)

Et au creux de ses bras, la mort nous bercera . (In her arms, death will rock us to death)

Car si l'on me perd, c'est seulement pour rester la tienne . (Because if they lose me, it's only for me to stay yours)

Et au creux de ses bras, la mort nous bercera. (And in her arms, death will rock us to death)

La petite mort par Cœur de pirate.

XX

The next morning, he woke up with a strange feeling of déjà-vu. He stood up, impatient to start the day. First of all, he had to investigate on mermaids, than he had to investigate on the fishermen and their reasons to capture his Hermione.

He didn't even need to ask questions, he just had to sit at the bar, once again. This time he was eating a dark burnt toast, but he couldn't care less.

''I heard Snape is back,'' somebody said taking a seat behind him. ''Can you believe that? The old man has been walking the west coast for 10 years now, and he's still as nuts as when he left.''

''Pumpkin juice please,'' asked Draco, all ears to the conversation happening behind. Drinking something he used to drink back at the castle was kept him grounded in this completely new environment.

There were at least ten men in the Philosopher's Stone. They all smelled fishy, but again, it was a fishermen village. Every village on the coast could only live out of the sea. But two men caught his attention, for even though it was morning, they were all drinking alcohol. They also were the two fishermen talking about a certain Snape.

''Oh man, everywhere Snape's, bad luck follows,'' complained another fisherman drinking down every drop of firewhiskey in his glass. ''I'm tired of being out at night, I never get to see my kids anymore, and my wife won't stop compla-'' he continued.

''Will you shut up, wanker?!'' Said another one. ''Stop complaining, we'll be bloody rich before you can say ''mermaid''. So rich your wife will never complain about you never again.''

''So many people know about it now, if the thing's caught, it's not going to be by us.''

''You should have thought about it before you told the whole village.''

They lowered their tone, and Draco did all he could to hear their conversation.

''You know the witch is going pay whoever brings her the mermaid. If you just had shut up – ''

''Goyle we've talked about this before – '''

''You bloody git you ruined everything – ''

Their tones were slowly growing louder and louder, two men were cutting each other's sentences with accusations, until Draco heard the screech of a chair being pushed down to the floor and fists hitting flesh. He turned around only to see one of the man's nose cracks under a strong punch.

''I NEED THE MONEY, CRABBE, DON'T YOU GET THAT!''

''WE ALL NEED THE MONEY, GOYLE!''