WAVE 05 - captain Weasley.

We are the new Americana,

High on legal marijuana,

Raised on Biggie and Nirvana,

We are the new Americana.

We know very well who we are, so we hold it down when summer starts.

What kind of dough have you been spending?

What kind of bubblegum have you been blowing lately?

New Americana by Halsey.

***

SLAP!

''...don't touch him! Bellatrix wants him alive...''

Something tore his shirt apart.

''...he's not marked...are we sure he met the mermaid?''

Draco's eyes shuttered. He was cold, terribly cold. He was soaking wet, rain hitting his skin restlessly. The ground was hard, and he felt as if he was hangover, the world seemed to sway.

Then his eyes opened for good. He was on the deck of a large, three masts ship. He tried to move, but he was tied down by ropes, and laid down on the hard floor. His weight made his move in perfect harmony with the ship, from left to right and back and forth. Although he noticed the dark skies, and the rain didn't made it easier to see, he noticed that someone was looking at him, he saw a flash of red, red hair and red beard.

''Welcome aboard your highness!'' Yelled the man loudly to be heard over the storm. ''I'm Captain Weasley, this is my crew – '' he pointed at a bunch of men, all dressed up in old clothing and soaked to death, one of the man was even missing most of his teeth, he also noticed that both Crabbe and Goyle were looking at the deck, not daring to cross his stare, ''and this ship is my treasure! We call it The Burrow. And you – '' he pointed his finger at Draco's face, smirking wildly,'' you, my dear prince, you are our bait for the mermaid.''

Draco gulped.

''And you will make us the richest pirates on land! Ah ah!'' The crew cheared drunkily in the back ground, approving their captain's words.

''Listen, I'm not even marked, she's not going to come for me – ''

The captain cut his words by putting an old piece of dirty tissue in his mouth. Draco did anything in his power not to throw up at the thought of what that piece of tissue might've cleaned in another life.

''Put him up!'' Weasley yelled.

Crabbe tied a rope around his waist, with the help of a strange mechanism and complex knot, Draco knew he could not try to escape this one. Goyle then threw the rope around the mast of the sail, climbed up the structure and tied it up in the air, then climbed down without hesitation, although the storm couldn't have brushed him off in the waters.

Crabbe and Goyle began to pull the rope, and Draco's weight slowly began his ascension in the air.

As Draco's feet left the ground, his body pulled over board, his life hanging on the rope of the ship, his body shook in all directions by the winds of storm, Draco thought it was the end. His adventure to find his Hermione would finish badly, Severus had sacrificed his life for nothing and his father would be left alone, without an heir. He tried not to be sick at the motion he was suffering. Sometimes, his feet would slip briefly over the water, and he tried his best not to think of all the creatures that could feed on him if they saw him hanging there. The boat was rocking back and forth on the huge waves. The skies continued to cry dark tears, as if it knew what faith he was destined to.