WAVE 08 - epilogue.

WARNING: This chapter is super weird. Read it or not. But it's mostly Hermione giving birth.

Hermione woke up all of sudden, taken with a great feeling of panic. The doors of her room pushed open as Lucius entered the room, wide awake as well.

"You felt it too?" He asked. Hermione nodded back, and walked to the balcony, Lucius hot on her heels.

When Hermione saw them, walking back, less numbered than they had left, but mostly still alive, she thought she was having an hallucination. She was looking for Draco, but she couldn't see his platinum hair in the crowd of wounded men.

But then she saw him, at the end completely pf the group. He was helping soldiers bringing the bodies of the deceased. Hermione, along with Lucius climbed down the staircase to her husband. As soon as he caught a piece of her, he ran in her direction as well.

"You're alive," she cried on his chest, holding tighly to his ripped clothing. "You're safe" she cried some more.

He kissed the top of her head.

"I am, all because of you," he whispered lovingly. "Your marked brought me back to life Hermione, or it protected me, I don't know. Either way, that gave me enough time to end her," he explained, tearing up himself. "We're safe now, she's gone" he laid a hand on her belly and kissed the top of her head. Lucius joinded in their embrace, glad his son was back.

XX

4 months later.

"And then I had to go through these boring - really awful meetings again -

"Draco -"

"And Father wouldn't let me go because apprently, that's gonna be part of my task as a king -"

"Draco -" tried to cut in Hermione again.

"Yes sweeheart? Sorry, I'm rambling again." He apologised.

"My water just broke."

"Okay." He answered calmy. Then he glanced back to his papers.

"That means the babies are coming." She articulated slowly for him to understand.

All of sudden, he threw all of his papers away and yelled in panic. " THE BABIES ARE COMING."

His voice echoed for a few seconds before at least twelve ladies came into the room, forcing Hermione into a tray. Draco grabbed her hand and followed her to the pool.

"I swear you panic as if you were the one giving birth, Draco," she laughed at him.

"Aren't you - aren't you in pain?" He questionned.

"A bit," she winced. "But that's tolerable, considering that I'm giving bird to triplets."

"Triplets? Weren't they twins?"

"The stars told me otherwise sooner is week," she answered calmly. They had arrived the pool, the place where it would happen. " Just put me in the water." She ordered the ladies with a soft tone. Meanwhile, Draco was just trying to wrap his mind about being the dad of three babies at once.