Chapter 5: Look what we have here.

“Avery you have been there for three hours! When are you going to come out of there?” Daniel said banging on the door but I just held myself back in the shower huddled under the cold water running over me calming my body down. I just sat there staring at the door as my mind kept going over what I had dreamt about. The feel of his hands all over me the way he held me...it was all so over whelming and I had no idea what I would do if I didn’t get the hell out of this house soon. But then I heard another voice.

“Daniel baby where are you!” A girl’s voice yelled through the house at a high pitch that made me want to slap her even though I didn’t recognize who she might be. Then I heard something that made me actually want to laugh at him, I heard him curse under his breath before I heard what I assumed was his head bang against the door.

“Avery please come out I actually need your help, please I will do anything just help me this once.” He said in a hushed voice that sounded more pleading then a child wanting a cookie before dinner and made me want to laugh my ass off at him. But all I did was sigh and hop out of the tub stripping off my now wet outfit and grabbed a towel, then opened the door to actually find him on his knees as if he was praying or something. That was all I could take, I actually feel flat on my ass laughing as hard as I once had before my family was killed. I then found him joining in because what I could only guess is the sight of me on my side laughing in nothing but a towel.

“Umm excuse me who the hell are you.” The girl we had heard yelling was now in the room and glaring daggers at me which made me want to laugh again but I kept my cool and stood up walking over to her.

“I’m Avery Iris Rose Tyler’s and who might you be.” I asked giving her a kind smile and putting my hand out for her to shake.  She looked down at my hand with what seemed to be a look of utter disgust. Which caused me to wonder where in the hell part of Texas where we in.

“I’m Amy Summers. Daniels girlfriend.” She said in a matter of fact kind of tone but I stood there dumb struck before turning and glaring at him, he gave me a pleading look and mouth ‘don’t mention you know what’ which made me want to walk over and slap him...hard.

“Hey Amy this is my friend Avery from Huston, She is going to be staying with me for a few months.” He said smiling and lightly kissing her on the cheek which for some odd reason made my stomach hurt right down to the core...but I quickly shrugged it off and put on a big smile (I had been taught well to smile at stupid bitches.) “I was actually thinking you could take her shopping or something so I could get the house ready for a welcome party for her?” he said which made her light green eyes brighten so much it actually sort of scared me. Then he turned to me with another one of his pleading looks that made me want to slap him but also beat the crap out of him...but part of me melted at that look and I nodded finally which got me a big grin showing perfect teeth and some intense incisors.

“Can I talk to you alone first Daniel, it a very important matter.” I said smiling sweetly at Amy again which got me a smile back this time now that she thought I was just a good friend of his.

“I’ll go wait in the living room. See you then.” She said then gave him a quick kiss on the lips before running downstairs. Then he turned to me with a questioning look.

“I need to feed before I go anywhere or I may lose it and attack some random.” I said looking at him with a blank look because at that moment I really didn’t like him. He was so not who I thought he was.

“Sure, here now that there is a bed in sight we can sit down okay?” he said and I quickly shook my head thinking back to my dream from the night before. Then I put both hands on his chest and pushed him into the wall next to us and started to kiss my way up his neck while and lightly ran his hands over my back down to my ass then back up to my waist.