This is Not the End...

(Bunny's POV)

"What have you decided?"

(_your name_) sat up and took a deep breath. "Well, when I first heard of the cup, I wanted to drink it, of course."

I sat up. "So you're..."

She looked back to the cup and her eyes widened. "It's gone," she whispered.

"What?" My eyes widened as I looked back to where the cup was.

It was gone. The only proof of it being there was the small warmth it gave the spot it was on.

"It can't be gone!" I stretched my arm out to where the cup once was.

"Bunny."

"It can't be!"

"Bunny!"

I looked back at (_your name_)'s tearful eyes. She was forcing a smile. "It's okay. I wasn't going to drink it."

I paused. "Why?"

"It seemed to good to be true and I felt like there was a catch. It felt like there was something Cupid wasn't tellling us about the blood."

I smiled, trying not to show how broken I was. "I support that." I embraced (_your name_). "I just wanted to know why."

She held me tightly. "But I didn't want to lose you. I'm sorry. I jusst had a strong feeling that something bad was going to happen."

"It's all right." I held her tighter. "It's all right." I wanted her tears to stop, to let her know that it really would be all right. I wanted to stop this pain she was feeling. But... this was the end.

(Cupid's POV)

I watched Bunny and (_your name_) hold each other, thinking of what a mess I've made. Guilty tears formed behind my eyes as I watched the couple kiss.

I should have let them fend for themselves...

They continued kissing like they it was their first time.

"This is your fault." Pitch whispered the truth I feared. "You've destroyed two hearts that will never get life back."

I closed my eyes tightly and bit my tongue slightly.

"It wasn't intentional, but then again nothing is." He laughed quietly. "Look at them, holding each other because the one they were able to hold is slipping away."

"Their love is true." I barely managed to whisper. "And because it's true, she did the right thing."

Pitch laughed. "What are you talking about?"

I stared straight into the eyes of fear. "You know full well what I'm talking about, Pitch."

(Bunny's POV)

A bright light blinded me and (_your name_) was gone. My eyes widened as I looked all around and I realized she was gone without a trace. Then, the same bright light took me back to my warren.

"(_your name_)?" I looked around as the eggs approached me. "(_your name_)!"

"She's home."

I turned and pointed my boomerang at Cupid. The eggs prepared for battle. Cupid simply stared at me with a lowered head, spreading her arms, but not her wings.

My eyes narrowed at her. "Why are you here?" I lowered my weapons.

She lowered her arms and raised her head slightly, keeping her eyes on the ground. "I'm here to tell you everything. That everything... is all right."

"What are you saying?"

"She made the right choice."

I glared. "You mean to tell me that you just wanted to mess with us with that blood!? That you knew it was going to end this way?!"

"No. I'm saying that she truly loves you. I'm saying, that if she drank the blood, she wouldn't be the person she was before drinking it. Drinking the blood would have made her a darker person because it's immoral to us in this world. Eventually, it would get to the point where her light would be lost."

My head lowered. "Because only the dark ones would drink it."

Cupid nodded. "She would've ended up like the girl that drank it."

My ears stood up. "Who is the girl that drank it?"

Cupid lowered her head and stayed silent for a while.

"Who?" I took a step towards her.

"It doesn't matter. I'm also here to tell you, that (_your name_)'s love was true. She will always love you no matter how old she gets, no matter what happens. Bunny, it's you."

I sighed. "I know. I didn't need you to tell me that."

Cupid smiled faintly. "She'll always believe in you. She told me. She also told me that you shouldn't give up hope. As a child, she would look to you for hope, and now she understands why. So you shouldn't give up because this is not the end."

I looked at Cupid. "She said all that?"

Cupid nodded.

I smiled. "Thank you, Cupid. I knew that it was you who hit me with an arrow back when she first grabbed my ankle."

"You knew?" Cupid blinked.

"Yeah. I had chosen to run away from love. When I gave up, she came into my life and I instantly fell for her. Then, I remembered what you once told me all those years ago. When you try finding true love, it runs away from you. When you run away from true love, it finds you."

Cupid grinned and nodded.

"Thank you, Cupid. There really is hope as (_your name_) said. I'll still love her. I always will. She reminded me of who I really am." I smiled to myself. "This is most definitely not the end."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I watched her help some children find some eggs. I grinned as she quickly found several. She was older, and her beautiful hair was slightly longer. I continued watching them collect eggs within the bush I was hiding in.

Her smile grew bigger as she found more eggs. My heart ached every step she took closer to me. I couldn't help my aching heart heal as I heard her voice get closer. She didn't know I was here, but I wanted her to. I wanted her to jump at me like she always had.

"That's the last of them I guess," she told the children. "I'm sure there will be more next year."

The children grinned and they began leaving. (_your name_) took small close steps to the swing. She sat and looked back at where we first met. 

"Thank you for keeping hope alive, Bunny." She smiled. "You are the guardian of hope, and you'll always be with me. I'll always love you." She blew a kiss. She got off the swing and started walking away.

I stepped out. "And I'll always love you," I whispered.