Benny Imagine

This was requested by Lucis_babe thanks!

Imagine: Giving yourself up to save Benny and you become a vampire.

Benny and you had been best friends for a while now. You almost killed him, because you were a hunter, and that's what you were taught to do. But, Benny saved your life, and you took him under your wing.

Now you couldn't imagine him not being there for you. You worked at a small diner as a waitress, and he visited the diner often. "Hey," Benny said coming into the diner. "Hey," you replied. "Can I get you anything this morning?" you asked him.

He gave a small shake of his head, and you left him for a moment to help a customer. "Don't you ever get tired of this job?" he asked. You shook your head no and said, "It pays the bills. Besides, I could be doing a lot worse things," you told him.

Benny nodded his head, agreeing with you. The diner was getting pretty quiet, even though it was just morning. "How long are you sticking around the diner today?" I asked Benny. "All day, someone has to keep you company," Benny said.

You gave a small smile and said, "Hey, I have people." Benny smiled and looked at the rest of the almost empty diner. "Where?" he asked. You rolled your eyes and lightly hit him on the arm. "Hey, at least I'm here as a friend," he said.

"Yeah, I guess," you replied. The rest of the day went by slow and uneventful. All of your co-workers left and it was just you and Benny now. "I think we should go," Benny said. You gave a small sigh but nodded your head. you shut off all of the lights and locked the door.

You walked with Benny out into the parking lot. All of a sudden, Benny was attacked. "Benny!" you yelled. The attacker was a vampire, no doubt about it. You went to help Benny, but the vampire came back and threw you across the parking lot.

The vampire went to rip Benny's head off, but you stood in front of Benny, and the vampire ended up sinking his fangs into your neck. "Leave her alone," Benny said. The vampire removed his fangs and hit Benny hard to shut him up.

"Don't kill her, please," Benny said. The vampire got a playful smirk on his lips and said, "Oh, I'm not going to kill her." He bit his wrist and shoved the blood into your mouth. You tried not to drink it, but you were forced to.

The vampire removed his wrist a few minutes later and snapped your neck and disappeared. You fell to the ground unconscious. You woke up a while later and you were still in the parking lot. You wiped the vampire's blood off of your lips. "Oh my god," you said. Benny came close and hugged you. "It's going to be okay," Benny said. "I'm going to be a vampire," you said in disbelief.

"I am so sorry," he said. You clung to Benny, and after a couple of hours, the transition started. You cried in pain as fangs made it's way out through your gums. You were almost a full on vampire now. "Benny, I can't, I don't want to kill anyone," you said.

"I know, I know," he said, rubbing your back. He took you to your home, and on the way you ran into a human. "Oh no," you whispered. "It'll be okay," Benny said. You shook your head no and Benny said, "Just fight it Haley."

But you couldn't your fangs were out and you killed the man who was walking across the street from you. You sat down and let a few tears fall from your eyes. Benny picked you up and using his super speed brought you to your house.

He laid you in your bed and laid next to you. You laid your head on his chest as you said, "I can't be a vampire." Benny hugged you and rested his chin on the top of your head. "Yes you can, it will just take some time to get used to," he said.

You nodded and Benny said, "I will be here to help you." "You won't leave me?" you asked. Benny shook his head no and said, "I'm with you til the end." You smiled and said, "Thank you." Benny smiled and said, "Well, someone's gotta keep you company." You smiled remembering him saying that at the diner and soon you fell asleep laying on his chest.

Hello my little monsters! I hope you liked this one! Please let me know by voting and commenting! Please vote and comment! Thanks for reading! ILY all and all of you are amazing!

Always Keep Fighting!

~Caela~