Crowley Imagine

Requested by: awesome6942

Imagine: You get made fun of by a jerk at a bar, and Crowley comforts you and confesses his love for you.

It had been a long case. You and your brothers, Dean and Sam, had been tracking down a nest of vampires for over a month now. You had tried multiple times to take them down, but they were smart.

You could have easily ganked them with Sam and Dean's help, but every time you guys had gotten close to them, they were smart enough to figure it out and run. You chased them all around the country.

Now, you guys had finally found them again. They were in Ohio, and they were being more reckless than usual. So, it wasn't hard for you to find them. They were hiding out in an abandoned warehouse, and there were dead bodies of their victims scattered across the floor.

You, Dean, and Sam snuck in, sometime in the middle of the night, and you killed them without them ever seeing you guys coming. You felt bad that they didn't even have a chance to fight back, but when you saw the corpses of the poor innocents they had murdered you felt instantly better about it, like it was justice.

You also felt relieved that this hunt was over, and you could move onto other things in your life. You didn't know what to really focus on now, though. You couldn't focus on being in a relationship, because despite your job, you knew that nobody could love you.

You had scars all over your body, you didn't have the perfect model body, and overall you were pretty much a freak. You always knew you were different, and so did everyone else, but that didn't matter because your brothers always made you feel the most amazing girl in the world, which is one of the many reasons you loved them.

So, not wanting to think about anything else in the moment, you said, "Let's go to a bar and celebrate." Dean raised an eyebrow and replied, "That's not a bad idea, actually. Sam, you in?" Sam nodded his head and said, "Someone's got to watch out for you guys." Dean chuckled and responded, "Great, well then, let's go."

You smiled and crawled into the back of the Impala. You watched out the window as Dean drove to the nearest bar. You saw the flashing lights on the sign that read "The Hound Dog". Dean pulled into the parking lot, and you all got out of the car.

You noticed that there were a lot of cars there for it being the middle of the night. "This place must be really good to get such good business," you stated. Dean nodded his head looking at the cars, and then he opened the door to the place for you and Sammy.

You walked through them and immediately noticed how crowded it was. "Well, it's going to be easy to get laid tonight," Dean said under his breath with a smirk. Sam rolled his eyes while you looked at Dean disgusted for a second before letting out a small chuckle.

"I need a drink," you said, walking to the bar. You ordered a martini, and the bartender gladly gave it to you. After you finished your drink, you started heading to the dance floor, and you danced for a little while.

You noticed that Dean and Sam had bot found women to flirt with, and you needed a break from the scene, so you went outside for some fresh air. You went outside the bar doors, and noticed that there was a bench there. You went over and sat down on it, and a couple of minutes later, a couple of guys came walking by.

"Now, what, do we have here?" one of them said. "It looks like someone is a little lost. Women shouldn't really be out here alone," another one responded, clearly the most drunk out of them. "Nah, man, you don't want this one. You want a hot one, and this one is a bit of a freak," the first man replied.

You took that one so personally and gasped when he said it. You tried to hold the tears in when the man continued to say, "Look at her scars, she is crying for attention, probably because she can't get a man with her looks, alone." You wanted to defend yourself telling them that you got these scars fighting for your life, but all you could do was look down at them, and notice how bad they looked.

You let a small tear escape from your eyes, and the men left, laughing. You let more tears smiled down your face, and you tried to wipe them away. All of a sudden, you heard a familiar voice say, "Don't listen to them."

You turned and saw Crowley standing there. "Crowley? What are you doing here?" you asked. "I heard them talking, Y/N, and I had to come to tell you not to listen to them," Crowley answered. "Why not? They are right," you replied.

"No, love, they are not," Crowley responded, coming over and sitting down next to you on the bench. "Look at my scars, Crowley. They make me look like a freak," you told him. He shook his head no and said, "They make you look like a brave warrior. One whose been through so much and is somehow still here, living and breathing."

You smiled a small smile and replied, "Thank you Crowley, but you don't have to say that to make me feel better." Crowley furrowed his eyebrows and told you, "I'm saying it because I mean it. Those men are jackasses who don't know what they are talking about. I think you are the most beautiful woman in the entire world, and I don't know why you can't see that."

You were shocked at what Crowley had just told you, and you were going to respond, when Crowley continued to say, "I get that you can't see how amazing you are because of what other people tell you, but Y/N, you need to know something. I love you. And I get that you can't feel the same way about me, but--"

You cut Crowley off by lightly pushing your lips against his. He was surprised by your action, but he returned the kiss almost immediately. You leaned into the kiss, and realized that Crowley was the man that you had been looking for.

You knew that with Crowley, you would never feel like a freak. It was like all of your memories of you and Crowley came rushing into your mind during the kiss, and they opened your eyes. You now knew that you were completely in love with Crowley, and you couldn't be happier about it, because now you had something to think about when you need cheering up, and someone to love for ever.

Hello my little monsters, so this one is shorter than my past ones have been, but hopefully it was still good. I hope you all enjoyed it. Thank you all for reading my stories, and thank you for all of the votes and comments! I love you guys and all of you are amazing!

Always Keep Fighting!