Jordan shrugged and waited for Declan to recover from his shock and respond.

"T-t-thank you Jordan. It means so much-" Declan started off, but was cut off by Jordan.

"Oh honey, honey. I forgot to say my last part. Oopsy daisy. I meant to say I should have never ca;;ed you a sissy because you're-"

"Jordan,no." Bennett interjected.

"A-"

"Here it comes : the end of the Jordan. Bennett, you get the car and I'll get the body bag." Naomi stated, all serious-like. They both looked at each other and nodded. It's like they plan these stuff...

"Baby." Jordan finished off. Declan looked like he was about to explode. That or murder Jordan.

Maybe both. Now I understand why they're planning Jordan's funeral early.

"I KNOW YOU DID NOT JUST CALL ME A BABY." Declan shouted.

"I KNOW YOU DID NOT JUST SHOUT AT ME, BOO BOO KITTY." Jordan shouted back to him sarcastically while clapping his hands multiple times.

Wasn't that catchphrase from a show?

"You could have at least said big baby. I would have been less offended." Declan stated through his gritted teeth.

"Oh,sweetheart. Did no one tell you? There's nothing big about you." Jordan coo'ed back to him. Before anything could happen, I interrupted their "little argument".

"This is um...nice and all, but what does any of this have to do with me?" They all stared at before Naomi stepped towards me. 

"This is for you." she said,giving me a card.

"What's this?"

"It's a card,duh. Pssh, amateurs." Jordan said, nudging Bennett, Ge just gave him a cold,blank stare which made Jordan gulp and shut up immediately.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                   "It's a card...with an invitation. Show up at the location within two hours. If you show up, we know you;ll mean business. If you don't we'll leave you alone. Fair enough?" Naomi stated starring straight into my eyes with determination. 

What a powerful specimen of female...I said that right,right?

"Fair enough." I answered back to her.

"Deal?" Declan gestured his palm towards me. I looked at it and smiled evilly.

"Deal." And with that, I spit on my hand, shook Declan's palm and ran away,laughing. From afar, I can hear him yelling "ew" and "cooties".

It was raining by the time I walked home. It started with a little drizzle then the rain started to pour down hard. 

I hate the rain.

It's smells like pennies, make everything squishy and look weird, and makes my clothes cling to me. I don't understand why anyone would think that the rain helps them think when it's keeps tapping you every single second, but I'm not here to judge. I'm as weird as it gets.

It took about thirty minutes for me to get home, so I have a hour and a half to meet at the place with the Musketeers.

Am I really going to meet them? I thought.

They're all crazy,loud,obnoxious, sarcastic, yet funny people. But I've known people like that in my past and there's always getting hurt in the end.

Yours truly, me. That or someone gets hurt because of me. Either way guilt,sadness, and depression is a one way street there.

I sigh and start to pick out the clothes I am going to wear. I wear a long-sleeved shirt with words saying "I am a FE-MALE. Therefore, I am Iron Man." and with orange skinny jeans. I couldn't resist buying the shirt.

Spider-man will always be my first loves,though.

After I finished, I open the card and was surprised to meet.

Who meets at Starbucks for a negotiation?  I thought. I shrug and start to walk there,knowing I'll have about 15 minutes left when I get there.

I wait in line to order a frappuccino,only to be disappointed when I was told that they were out of it.

"What do you mean your out of frappucinnos?" I asked the barista. He just shrugged and waited impatiently for my next order.

"I'm sorry, geeky, but there is nothing else we can do." He stated.

"Did you just call me a geek?" I asked.

"Aren't you Geeky Gab?" He asked back. I stared back shock before I remember that he was probably one of Raymond's goons.

"And you are?"

"You don't need to-" He was shortly cut off by a voice behind me.

"You are going to give her a frappuccino, right Harvey?" Someone said behind me. I turned and was surprised to see Bennett. I looked around and realized that the Musketeers were already here before me.

"I just said-"

"You are going to give her a frappuccino,right Harvey?" Bennett asked again with a little venom in his voice. Harvey looked back at him scared before reluctantly asking another worker to quickly make a frappuccino for me.

"You didn't have to do that." I stated, waiting for my drink.

"The only reason why he didn't give it to you because he knows who you are."

"And who doesn't?" I snapped, before looking back at him nervously. "Sorry."

"It's fine." The conversation ended there. As if on cue, my frappuccino was done and we both walked towards the table with the others.

"So.." I started off.

"Wait, let me just do something first." Bennett said,getting up from his chair before hopping over the counter, much to the baristas complaints. His cold stares shut them all up. He wondered into the backroom somewhere.

Soon enough, the manager appeared and ushered people out of the store. There were lots of complaints and protests but they were all soon rushed out.

"You gotta stop doing this to me, Bennett." He said. Bennett gave him a big wad of cash and that shut him up immediately.

"Actually, have as many meetings as you want."

"Will do,sir." And with that, they departed ways. Bennett came back to his seat while the manager went to the back of the room. The Musketeers all sat across from me.

"Can we start before this rain pours harder?" I asked,slightly annoyed. I didn't want to be drenched a lot.

"You hate the rain?" Naomi asked. I nodded and looked outside. I gave a disgusted face while the rain was pouring hard by the minute.

"So you're an Anti- Pluviophile." She states. I smile widely at the name and nod.

"I guess I am. Can we start this meeting now?" I asked again.

Jordan broke the suspense. "Gabi Billod, I would like to introduce to you "The Contract of Starbucks 2".".