WAVE 07 - the threat.

Start from the beginning

"That's bloody fantastic!" He yelled in happiness and jumped in the water, joining her.

She kissed him softly. After all, life has been strangely good toward her. She had lost her family, yes. But she was building one of her own, with her only love.

XX

He woke up as the sunshines flirted with the waves of the ocean.

Hermione was sound asleep. Last night again, he had proved her his love, and so has she. Each time was wonderful, but ebrn though she was caressing his skin as tenderly as ever, he had felt her worries. He had tried to kiss it away, amd somehow succedded, but he had to leave before she wake up.

He took great care to leave a note to tell her he will be back she would even notice his absence.

Draco climbed down the stair, to find the army of Hogwarts waiting for his orders. His horse, Slytherin, trotted happily in his direction, kneeling for the prince to climb on him, and he did.

"Today is the day we take down the last with known to be alive, Bellatrix," he started. "Our spies had inform us that she had last been seen in the Forest of Dean. It might be true, it might be not. Don't forget she holds terrible power, although my wife, Hermione, believes that she is probably less strong that before. Although I hold my wife's words in high esteem, I want you all to be more prudent than ever for the following days!"

The hundreds of men yelled back in unison. Draco looked at the balcony of his room, and saw Hermione standing there. Even from afar, he could see the fear in her gloomy eyes, as one hand laid on her belly. "Come back," she mouthed silently. He nodded once.

Then, something unusual happened. Hermione bought her other hand to her lips, and blew magic words in their direction. A purple wind hit them strongly, but Draco and the army felt rather strong, and immune.

Hermione, with her pure white magic, had protected the entire army from being charmed.

"For Hermione!" Yelled Draco raised his sword in the air.

"For Princess Hermione!" Repeated the army imitating their princess.

All their horses, they went out of Hermione's sight.

That night, she prayed the moon and the stars for her own star to come back soon.

XX

After two long days of exhausting ride, they finally arrived the borders of the Forest of Dean. Draco ordered his men to rest and built up temporary tents, which they happily did. They lit up fire and chased birds to eat, and then all went to bed, only a few stayed up to guard the sleeping soldiers.

The next morning, a green mist started to roll on the ground, out of the forest.

Although the soldiers and Draco himself were not under the influence of the spell, they pretented to. They left their horses and tent behind, only carrying their armour and weapon.

They followed the mist to an old shack in the middle of the woods. A loud, deranged laugh hit their ears as one, wrenched body walked out of the shack slowly. Bellatrix looked deathly. Her hairnwas greyer than the last time he had seen her, and she seemed, but only seemed, weaker.

"Protected by white magic, I see?" Laughed the voice madly. "Mermaid can accomplish great things, can't they?"

A green flash of light hit the man standing beside Draco.

"Thristy, I am thristy for your deary pity Hermione," she shang as she thinned the army of Draco. The later tried to find her, angry, but the mist had rose higher and kept her hidden. "Blood, blood, blood, mermaid blood, what a feast it's going to be!" She continued to sing. She was toying with them, and it made the heir blood's boil. "Maybe you can't be enchanted, but that doesn't mean they can't be killed."

"Go!" Ordered Draco to his men. Their presence didn't change anything. By being here, the prince only risked more death. He needed to know his soldiers were safe. This battle was between him, and the witch. She was switching in in the air, almost invisible because of her speed of movement.

Draco yelled in anger had he pierced the air with his sword, and repeated the gestures as long as he had energy. At some point, he must've  hit her because he heard her shrieked. He continued to move on his feet, gracefully.

"Silly boy!" She yelled in anger.

He stopped, listening to the sounds she was making, in hope to spot her. But then, a green light hit him square in the chest. The prince's heart stopped to beat instantly. His lifeless body fell to the ground in a loud thud.

Miles away, Hermione felt an incredibly pain strike her heart.

"I killed Draco Malfoy!" Started to chant Bellatrix over and over again. All of Draco's men had been running back to the tents, under his order. Bellatrix was towering him.

But seconds later, Draco rose up his feet and pierced her from side to sideHe didn't understand why he was still alive, but he figured it had something to do with the mark Hermione had left him on his back.

Bellatrix's eyes grew bigger, as she realised life was slowly escaping her body, and death was invading it.

"H-How?" She whispered.

"You can't take anything that belongs to mermaid," answered Draco, "you should know." Her body solidified until it was nothing but ashes. Then, it vanished as the wind brushed it off.

XX

This was so hard! I really worked my *ss off working how he would get rid of Bellatrix. I'm sorry if it sucked. I tried my best, I promised. But now the Malfoys are threat-free!

An epilogue coming soon, stay tuned!

Don't forget to follow my instagram, drays__ , on which I post Dramione edits!