Making my way over to Bellamy with a smile plastered on my face, I couldn't help but practically jump with joy.

"No." He instantly shook his head.

My smile dropped. "What? You can't say no. I haven't even said anything yet."

"FIne what are you about to say?" He crossed his arm over his chest.

"You need people to hunt-"

"No."

"Bellamy," I practically whined, dragging out each syllable of his name..

"Ari, you just got better, I don't need you getting shot again and you're not trained."

"We haven't seen any grounders for days. We're fine Bell. I'll be fine. You need people to hunt and I'm a people so I'm going whether you like it or not," I said crossing my arms, trying to look intimidating but I more so looked like a spoiled child.

He let out a sigh, looking over his shoulder at the group of teens that gathered around the weapons. "Okay fine." I clapped my hands together, happily. "But, you have to stay with Clarke and Finn," he ordered. "I mean it, no going off on your own to do your own thing, got it."

With a smile, I nodded. "That's fair."

"I'm serious Ari, if I hear from anyone that you ran off, you'll be stuck in camp until the Ark gets here. Understand." I nodded. "Alright...go ahead."

I skipped over to Clarke who was standing by the weapons rack talking to a kid who I swear I've never seen before. He looked only a few years older than me, maybe about 15.

"Looks like I'm coming with you guys," I said smiling.

Clarke seemed to let out a sigh of relief. "Alright, grab some gear and we can head out," she said and kept talking to the guy she was before. Well more as he talked and she listened. The dropship is where we kept the majority of the weapons so I walked inside, grabbed an ax from the rack along with a belt to keep it at my side and tightened it as much as I could.

When I got back to Clarke and the other boy, Finn had joined them. "Ready to go?" Clarke asked.

I nodded my head and we began our way out of camp.

"Do you even know how I got locked up on the Ark?" The kid asked.

Letting out a sigh I said, "No, and you're going to tell us, aren't you?"

After spending about an hour or so walking in the woods, listening to the non-stop talking of the kid whose name I still don't know, I was growing bored. We hadn't come across any sign of animals yet which didn't worry me much as there were hunting groups in every direction. Someone was bound to catch something before the end of the night.

"And that's how I ended up eating dirt," the kid chuckled to himself. I really should figure out what his name is but I think it would be awkward at this point. Maybe it's something interesting like Malcolm or Jaxson.

Finn stopped suddenly in his tracks and knelt down, examining the ground in front of him. Imprinted in the ground was track marks from some kind of animal, probably a boar.

"Is it one of those scaly panthers?" the kid asked, gulping nervously.

"No, a boar," Finn responded, keeping his eyes on the tracks.

"Good because that panther meat is nasty."

I rolled my eyes and sighed as he kept on rambling.

"Myles, be quiet!" Clarke finally yelled looking over Finn's shoulder.