Chaprer 10

Ezra's POV
I bring Luna to the rec room, I can sense she's a bit worried. I put my hand on her shoulder to reassure and comfort her, she looks at me and smiles. I walk into the rec room and Luna is right behind me, Sabine and zeb are in there.

Sabine looked up and said. "Hey kid." She then saw Luna and asked. "Um.. Who's your..Friend?" That's when zeb looked at Luna. "This is Luna... She's.. Ah." I paused, and rubbed the back of my neck. "She's what? Spit it out kid." Zeb said. I was just about to say something but Luna said it for me. "I'm his sister, twin sister actually."

Zeb and Sabine looked at each other in total shock, then they both looked back at me and Luna.

"You have a twin sister?" Sabine asked. "Why didn't you ever tell us kid?" Zeb asked. "Well...um...I-" Luna cut me off and explained it for me. "He thought I was dead, just like I thought he was dead. He was overwhelmed when the empire took our parents that he forgot about me when I was taken with my parents." Luna said. I looked at Luna, what she said was exactly what I was going to say, or at least try to say.

Everything was quite for a minute then Zeb spoke. "Great, now we're gonna have another annoying loth-rat kid on the ship." "Hey!" Luna said, in a defensive tone. "Zeb." Sabine said. "Hey! Don't talk about my sister like that!" I said. "Oh yeah, and what are you gonna do about it?" Zeb said, as he stood up. Sabine quickly stepped in between me and zeb. "Enough you two, do you really wanna fight in front of Luna?" Sabine asked. "No." I said. Zeb didn't say anything.

We both backed away from each other. "Good." Sabine said.

Luna's POV
"Does this happen a lot?" I asked. "Almost every day.." Sabine said. "Hey, I never got either one of your names." I said. "I'm Sabine." Sabine said. "I'm zeb." Zeb said. "Well, nice to meet you both. hey Sabine, did you paint your own armor?" I asked, I thought her armor was pretty cool. "Yup painted it myself, why?" She asked. "Cause it's really cool, I love art." I said, it's true, I live art and Sabine's armor she painted was awesome. "Well if you like my armor you'll love my room, I do a lot of painting in it." She said. "That'd be awesome!" I said. Sabine looked at Ezra and said. "I like her." Ezra and I chuckled. "You can show her your art after she meets Hera, which is now. C'mon Luna." Ezra said. Luna nodded and she walked with him to the cockpit.