Chapter 3

Ari POV *dream*
I was in a dark room all bye myself I fumbled around for a door but instead I found a chain I pulled on it and a light turned on I was in a light blue room with a mirror and I there mirror was the reflection of a pregnant woman who looked alot like me wait it was me I looked down at my baby bump and put my hands on it then Ronnie came behind me and had his hands on my baby bump too we had on wedding rings I was smiling and Ronnie was kissing me it was perfect and then I woke up I was in Ronnies arms I layed down on his chest and traced all his tattoos he said if you keep doing that I'm going to fuck you right now I said OHH RONNIE !! in a very sexual way he said flipping me over so he was in top of me and started kissing me I kissed him back the doorbell rang and Ronnie said God Damnit we will continue this later with a wink I sat up and saw I was only wearing my bra and underwear huh I don't remember taking my clothes off oh well Ronnie was in his boxers but he wasn't like that I put on his shirt and walked out of the bedroom to see who else but Jonathen Bailey he was a Jehovas fucking witness I said Ronnie what's taking so long he said babe come here I entered the room and Jonathans eyes poped put if his head hi Ari hi Bailey Ronnie said you know him yes I do he went to school with me he was also my ex boyfriend I said awkwardlly um hey jonathen yes I'm an atheist take your little speech and go away and come back in about 4 hours without your bible okay yes Ari he said practically running out the door what was that about he's scared of me I kinda beat him up once in like 9th grade because he said something about my religious beliefs. Shall we continue he said while he played with my hair. Babe I have to do stuff like unpack. SHIT he said really loudly what I said he had ran into our room I ran after him babe what's wrong I have a plane to catch he was throwing clothes in a suitcase WHAT I said feeling extremely bipolar I have to go out of state. My friend needs some help on an album. Okay I said im going to make breakfast. He zipped his suitcase on and said can you drop me off yeah I'll take Gees car I put my pants on and left a note for Gee and we drove to the airport.

Babe I'll miss you he said hugging me for the last time me too I said he said bye and I gave him one last kiss and watched him go to the terminal I decided to go back home I was not dressed to be out in public today. As soon as I got in the car my phone rang I answered it hello ARI I NEED MY CAR okay chill Gérard I'm on my way now okay he said the line went dead and I went home as fast as I possibly could when I got there Gee and Jeffree were outside I tossed Gee his keys and said I had to drop Ronnie off at the airport. Well mine won't start said Jeffree. if you all can give me a ride to my old house I can take a look. We don't have jumper cables. I do I said walking inside I went in that room and looked around for my garage stuff. I had some things but my big stuff was at Lillie and Alices house. I finally found them and walked back outside and gave Jeffree a jump start from Gees car and we all pilled in and drove to my garage.

NEXT WEEK
I was home alone everything was unpacked and put in its place I flipped through the TV channels until I found an episode of South Park playing I had no clue were Gee was I finally got so bored I walked into my study and pulled out my double bass and turned the electronic on and plugged it into the amp and tuned all my strings and began to play heart shaped box by Nirvana and I couldn't help but sing along to it Hey ! Wait! I've a got a new complaint ! I herd the gravel grunch at the beginning of the driveway who would be here this late its like 11 pm I then switched to Something in the Way by Nirvana I couldn't even hear the car door shut my bass was so loud BABE I stopped playing and opened my eyes and there stood the only person I wanted to see right now I almost dropped the bass he he I put the bass down and ran to him literally jumping into his arms and his lips found mine and we kissed until a voice behind us said um hello I'm here I pulled away from him and he set me down and there was Gee hey I said hi he said babe have you been eating ? Yeah why? You just look smaller thanks for noticing I said how about we go get food said Gerard yeah sure let me go put something other than I looked down at what I was wearing this I was in my rasta sweater and wearing running shorts I walked towards my room and went in my closet and found a really cute PTV crop top and I put on my black high waisted skinny jeans and slipped on my black vans and put on a little bit of eyeliner.
And grabbed my batman clutch and Ronnie said okay let's go I'll drive I said grabbing my keys and unlocking my car door and getting in the front seat hearing it start just made me smile as always I rolled the window down and light up a smoke the front and back doors opened and Gee and Ronnie climbed in Gee upfront Ronnie in the back I'm to tall for this and me being an ass pit the car in reverse and backed out of the driveway so fast he hit his head OW DAMNIT BABE!! I couldn't stop laughing sorry and I put it in drive and drove to the restaurant.