Truth

Maddie's P.O.V

I looked at Carlos, something smelt fishy.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because she needs to explain this." Carlos says sternly while holding out his phone showing the instagram picture.

"Dude, she isn't cheating on you. We already have enough drama right now. In the situation she is in right now, she wouldn't want to talk to you if your going to cause drama. Her and Jaymes were friends since 5th grade. You shouldn't judge things by their cover." I said and slammed the door in their face.

"Wow, I didn't know you were good at speeches." Rebecca said.

I laughed a little.

"What about Logan?" Megan asked.

"Why do we need to tell Logan?" I asked.

"Oh, you weren't here, at that time, Carlos is Cierra's BF, and Logan is her brother." Megan told me.

I texted Logan that she was injured and in the hospital. 3 seconds later everyone burst through the door.

James' P.O.V

Logan told me Cierra was injured, so I ran to her house to check if Megan was ok. When I saw her I ran up to her and hugged her. I actually liked Megan, a lot. I had the urge to kiss her. But I held it back in case I end up heart broken. I think Megan read my mind, because she kissed me. Sparks flew everywhere. It ended up becoming a make out session. I heard someone clear her throat.

I quickly pulled away. I whispered to Megan if she will be my girlfriend, and she nodded yes. (YES, THE SHIP HAS SAILEDDDDD)

Carlos' P.O.V

I decided that I will eat a corn dog to get my mind off of everything. I don't get why I freaked out over a selfie. When I got a call on my phone. It was Logan.

(L= Logan C=Carlos)

L: Hey Carlos, can you come to the girl's house

C: Why?
L: Visting hours.

C: ? I was confused, visiting hours?

L: Cierra is in the hospital, she got hurt when fighting!