Meeting the Neighbors

OMG I WROTE THIS YEARS AGO, THIS IS TERRIBLE COMPARED TO MY NEW BOOKS!

Megan's POV

"Hey, I heard some new neighbors just moved in!" Cierra said.

We moved in with Cierra a few weeks ago, and yesterday some neighbors moved in during the night. They seemed to play a lot of Big Time Rush music, we could get along with them. Cierra was probably the most obsessed. Lily jumped in, making me jump.

"SCARED YOU!" Lily said making me laugh.

Cierra got up and shook us. She really wanted to meet the neighbors. We all walked out the door and started to go outside. The house was HUGE. It was bigger than our house, stacked on another version of our house. Cierra knocked on the door and a man opened it, I automatically knew who it was and we were shocked.

"Jamez?" Everyone asked.

"Uhm, that's me, wait, your fans? Only fans call me Jamez!" The boy said.

"Sorry, not to fangirl, but we are your new neighbors" Rebecca said.

"Alright I'll go get the others" James said when Kendall got in.

James whispered something to Kendall and pointed to Megan.

"Guys, meet the new neighbors!" James yelled. (Or should I say, Jamez)

Two guys came over, Carlos and Logan. Cierra blinked once and whispered to Lily, 'Pinch me.' Lily did, and Cierra was confirmed she wasn't dreaming. (A/N I actually had a dream about this, Carlos had a cold, then Rebecca and Cierra brought him fudge...)

"Let's go outside and talk about this" Logan said.

Everyone followed, (They have the same personality like in the TV show, but Carlos still likes Corndogs and Helmeie) I skipped, because I can. When we got to the creek, everyone sat. We decided to play a game to get to know each other, the game was Never Have I Ever. James won.