Ships

1 Month Later

Lily's P.O.V

Today we were going to invite Carlitos, or as Cierra would call him, Los, Kendallzizzle, Logie Bear, and Jamez. Cierra walked outside and knocked on the door. Momma Knight answered.

"Are you guys here to see the guys." Momma Knight asked.

"We sure are!" Rebecca said.

"Well the guys can't, Carlos is sick and the guys have to take care of him." Momma Knight said.

I saw the smile wipe off of Cierra's face, she was the closest one to Carlos out of all of us. She then dashed off into our house.

"I better go get her..." Rebecca said and chased after her.

"The guys will give you a call when Carlos feels better." Momma Knight said and walked back inside.

Cierra then dashed back with something in her hands with Rebecca running besides her. Cierra knocked on the door again.

"Hello, may I go see Carlos so I can give this to him." Cierra said with a clearly fake smile.

"Fine, you guys can come in." Momma knight said.

We walked in. Cierra flinched when she saw Carlos. He looked paler than usual and he was shivering with a ton of blankets around him. Yep, I kinda ship it. Carlos looked away from the TV, and looked at us. A weak smile was appeared on his face. Cierra jumped next to him and gave him a box. The others came in.

"Do you ship it?" Logan asked.

"Yep" Everyone said.

Everyone then sat down. Rebecca sat next to Cierra, Megan sat next to James (who was next to Carlos) Logan sat next to Rebecca, and Kendall sat next to Lily.

Cierra's P.O.V

*1 week earlier*

Everyone was enjoying the beach eating their corndogs, when a snake came up to Carlos at bit him.

"OW!" Carlos yelled rubbing his arm.

"We better wrap that up." Logan said.

*Back to reality*

"Wait.." I said, the snake must of been venomous.

"Carlos is sick because of the venom from the snake last week!" I whispered.

"Wait, oh yeah." Logan said.

"Can't you extract the venom?" I asked.

"Maybe." Logan said, "Just maybe."

*1 week later*
*play the song*

Rebecca's P.O.V

Surprisingly, Carlos fully healed, really quickly. Here we are, at a concert they were in. They decided to do a concert here. We had a awesome time. Cierra ate all the popcorn! I've could of sworn there was a wink at me from Logan. Weird.