"Yeah. You're weird as shit!"

"Yet, you like being my friend. That makes you just as weird."

"Damn. Good point. Daaa, well! Guess we ain't friends anymore." I joked and turned around to walk back the other way.

"Yeah right." She grabbed me by my arm pullin' me back. "You're my friend for life, boy!"

"Who said?" I frowned.

"I said!" She bucked at me. "You got a problem?"

"Nope." I looked at her. "So when you gon' come and watch ya boy play?"

"The fourth of never!"

"You know what. Just for that, I don't want your corny ass at my game."

"The haterazation!"

"Stop Trina Braxton."

She looked at me blankly. "But how do you.."

"Don't judge me. Do not judge me! My Granny watches that bullshit."

"Mmmhhmm. Right. You don't have to lie to kick it."

I chuckled. "Yeah whatever. Changin' the subject again.. Can I ask you something?"

"Yeah."

"We should be able to talk to each other about anything after tonight, right?" I asked because we're friends, and it would be hella awkward now if we couldn't talk like normal friends.

"I would think so. If not then that would be awkward."

"Aight good, 'cause ion want things to be awkward between us."

"It won't be, unless you make it awkward. I doubt it would be awkward. You're too goofy."

I chuckled. "We are legit friends now."

She stopped walkin' and grabbed my arm. "We need a handshake!"

I laughed. "Why you gotta be corny?"

"Because!" She laughed.

"Oh no. What am I getting myself into?"

"TROUBLE! Now, give me dap. I'll give you dap. Then my right palm hits your right palm. Then the left. Got it?"

"Duh! This basic ass handshake!"

"I bet you do it."

"Shut up." We did her goofy ass handshake.

"Now. It's official." She smiled then looked down towards my shoes. "Heeeeey! It went down!"

I'm soft again, and I ain't even notice. But I'm glad. "Finally, shit! Don't be doing that shit anymore!" She giggled. "You wanna go back or.."

"Yeah." We walked back to the party. The security checked our hands for the stamps. Travis Porter's "Make It Rain" was playing. We headed to the back, where we were before.

As soon as we got back here and got comfortable on the wall, some nigga pulled BK for dance. I know she's just my friend, but that made me feel some type of way. This nigga couldn't even handle her, and I'm content with that.

French Montana's "Pop That" blasted through the speaker. This random Mexican girl started dancing on me. She had to be tryna make my dick hard or somethin', dancing slower than the beat of the song. I hate people like her, so I basically pushed her aside.

BK was laughing at me. I shut her up when I put her in front of me for a dance. The song changed to "Dope" by Tyga featuring Rick Ross. This is my shit.